I have no idea what is wrong with my 360's internet connection.

Discus and support I have no idea what is wrong with my 360's internet connection. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, yesterday, I decided to get on my 360, and play some Terraria. I was playing, then my friend invited me to a Xbox live Party. First red flag was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xochitl and Nick V., Jun 7, 2015.

1. I have no idea what is wrong with my 360's internet connection.

So, yesterday, I decided to get on my 360, and play some Terraria. I was playing, then my friend invited me to a Xbox live Party. First red flag was when I talked, my friend said my voice was lagging very badly. I did the usual, unplug it, then plug it back
    in, disconnect the mic power etc.. Did not work. Then I realized it must've been him, so I asked him to do the same thing with his microphone. Note the fact that the previous day, week, month my microphone was having no problem, and my friends thought it sounded
    clear, until then. So he did that, and it did not work. I invited another person to the party, and he said the same thing the other guy in the party said. I then came to the conclusion that it's my internet connection. So I got off then reset my router. Then
    everything broke loose when I turned my Xbox back on. My Xbox profile took 5 minutes to load when I clicked on it, and the dashboard was not displayed correctly. The background was missing, my avatar and achievements were completely blank and when I clicked
    on something, it would tell me to try again later, or that some things are not available right now. Flabbergasted, I invited my same friends from earlier to see if my microphone quality has gotten better. He said not at all. We then tried playing Black Ops
    II, but then my Xbox ended up getting disconnected. It wouldn't let me get back on after a few tries, saying my Xbox couldn't connect, but I knew that wasn't true, due to the fact that 1. My 360 is connected directly to the router and 2. My other devices Internet
    services were working fine. I decided to see if the same thing is happening with my Xbox One. It displayed everything correctly, and I could jump on a game of Battlefield 4 perfectly fine. So, I decided to just try the next day, which is today. I got on the
    Xbox One, and it still worked fine, but when I got on the Xbox 360, at first it wouldn't log me in, but then when it did log me in, it would not load my achievements and avatar. Despite this, I still played Terraria, and then after my session I checked my
    achievements, and it still would not show up. I'm almost all out of options at this point, and my Xbox 360, and the 360 only, is pretty much unplayable online. Unknown if it's my internet or Microsoft's, I hope you guys can help me with my long and complex
    issue.

:)

Xochitl and Nick V., Jun 7, 2015
  2. fotlock
    fotlock Guest
    Not connecting to Internet

I too have exactly the same problem and have worked through all the troubleshooters. Settings say problem lies between my router and my internet. Funny thing is I am sitting in front of my xbox 360 typing this message wirelessly on the same internet using
    the same router and connection. Have no idea what is wrong. Becoming fed up now with Microsoft...just paid for a gold account for my son and he has had hardly any opportunity to use "live" in the last few days due to connection issues.

fotlock, Jun 7, 2015
  3. Update Failed NEED HELP! PLZ!

Status Code:

4099-0000-3080-0503-8007-000D

New XBOX 360. First time try to connect to xbox live. Need system update. And can't use my KINECT. TOLD that I need update to use it.

Internet connection is good. Have no idea what's wrong with the update.

Plz help me.

QueenofHades L, Jun 7, 2015
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Hey there Nick!

Before we start dig in, please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../1821897.aspx
    and post back in full detail (the bits in bold) so people who are trying to help you can have a better understading of your situation.

Be sure to include any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far (part from resetting your router) so we don't post up solutions that may only echo back.

Thanks in advance!

taidara, Jun 8, 2015
  5. taidara Win User

Hey there Nick!

Before we start dig in, please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../1821897.aspx
    and post back in full detail (the bits in bold) so people who are trying to help you can have a better understading of your situation.

Be sure to include any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far (part from resetting your router) so we don't post up solutions that may only echo back.

Thanks in advance!
  6. fotlock Win User

Not connecting to Internet

I too have exactly the same problem and have worked through all the troubleshooters. Settings say problem lies between my router and my internet. Funny thing is I am sitting in front of my xbox 360 typing this message wirelessly on the same internet using
    the same router and connection. Have no idea what is wrong. Becoming fed up now with Microsoft...just paid for a gold account for my son and he has had hardly any opportunity to use "live" in the last few days due to connection issues.
  7. nihilistPATH Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 42FE00003080050280072AF9

Xbox 360: Will not update starts then stops updating, error code 42FE-0000-3080-0506-8007-2EE2

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection, tried to manual update with a usb stick, download stopped at 88% 3 times in a row.

Internet speed 1.3mb/s. So problem is with live network not user.
  8. gautham45 Win User

Cant connect to Internet

Hey friends,

My Xbox 360 s is connecting to my modem but not to the Internet , I thought the problem was with my console, but today I tried connecting it to my neighbors Internet it worked, could someone please help me? I live in Saudi Arabia and I have a mobily 4g router.
  9. Slyguy204 Win User

Xbox 360 Slim won't detect wired or wireless connections.

Unfortunately the update doesn't seem to be what caused the problem. Even after the one i had was rolled back the xbox still made no connection to the internet or even seem to try. I'd appreciate any ideas on what is wrong with it or what to do.
Thema:

1. I have no idea what is wrong with my 360's internet connection. - Similar Threads - idea wrong 360's

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  5. Some ideas that xbox should have

in XboX Insiders
    Some ideas that xbox should have: So basically i’m a streamer and i can’t afford a pc but i can afford a xbox and i want 2 features that could help all xbox streamers a lot! Add streaming studios like OBS, twitch studio, &...
  6. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  7. Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!

in XboX Insiders
    Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!: Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially Texas chainsaw massacre when that game...
  8. My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...: I haven't even used my Xbox for a while now. I started using it again just a few weeks ago and started with literally only playing Single Player games. Including TWD series, Fallout, and Elder...
  9. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]
  10. I have absolutely no idea what I did wrong.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have absolutely no idea what I did wrong.: Today, my account on the Halo Waypoint forums got suspended... until when? January 2, 4752!!! I literally joined last night. I do not believe that I posted anything rude or nasty; I just went to...