i have no friends lol

Discus and support i have no friends lol in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; have had a xbox one since feb but still only have my gf and majornelson in my friends list so feel free to add me only really play forza and ki online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cheesyhunter1, Aug 10, 2014.

1. i have no friends lol

have had a xbox one since feb but still only have my gf and majornelson in my friends list so feel free to add me only really play forza and ki online tryed battlefield and cod but tomany foul mouthed kids im getting into my 40s and just enjoy a good game
    im not the best game player so if you are like minded and just play for the fun feel free to a add me

gt

:)

cheesyhunter1, Aug 10, 2014
  2. corey68
    corey68 Guest
    NEED FRIENDS!!!.........I have none lol

Hello everyone!!! I need people to do strikes and raids with i looking for people lvl 20+ im lvl 24 and I'm 16 so people around that age... Preferably people with a mic but you don't have to have one my GT:

corey68, Aug 10, 2014
  3. Grimlike
    Grimlike Guest
    I have no friends, awkward......

Awe, I'm 14 and I'm getting my xbox back from service tom.

Grimlike, Aug 10, 2014
  4. i have no friends lol

feel free to send me a f/r I got both play both depending since I got a son that likes to play certain games like PVZ garden warfare, minecraft, terraria, mostly the kiddo games so I'm on either or when he's not on one or the other. As far as gaming online
    to cod or battlefield just don't let the foul mouth ppl both ya I'm not the best at certain games and I've been playing since I was little and enjoy it don't have time for people to harass me online.

LonesomeDove81, Aug 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

i have no friends lol