I have no faith in your company any more.

Discus and support I have no faith in your company any more. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; People aren't just asking random questions for no reason How about responding to the emails of your customers with solutions . What's the problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JANASS Uvian, Aug 21, 2023.

1. JANASS Uvian
    JANASS Uvian Guest

People aren't just asking random questions for no reason How about responding to the emails of your customers with solutions . What's the problem research and fix it. These are We are people who spent hard earned money blood sweat and tears to have a little enjoyment in something you put your name on Microsoft

:)

JANASS Uvian, Aug 21, 2023
  2. TangentialShark Win User

Will guests be allowed to play on the same account?

Yes, and your deciding to put your faith in a company that puts your personal info behind a firewall made of twigs LOL
  3. Dilly15 Win User

i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the microsoft store but when i loaded the game through the xbox app on my PC it says that i dont have any DLC

another day, another reason to have no faith in major game companies. thanks for the info tho
  4. MA71LDA Win User

Zavvi. Cheap as chips!!

I don't think Zavvi are a company to pre-order from, but if you're willing to wait a few days for delivery, then their offers are great as you can see from what the Doc has ordered.

---

Its Royal Mail I have little faith in, not the posties, the company in general.
  5. ArmyMedic75 Win User

I seriously don't understand these Kinnect arguments...

so you are saying shaggy that if you don't like Kinect you aren't a loyal MS customer? And to be honest its hard to have faith in a company whom show no faith in themselves. I say keep the mandatory Kinect sku for the first year or two and see how it actually
    benefits gaming or doesn't then make another sku once the trend is established
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

The Legendary Weapons Comprehensive Post (Favorite If You're Doing The Quest Cuz They Don't Seem To Sticky Anymore)

more extra weapons that i have :

aurora shield

defender of faith

the splade
Thema:

1. I have no faith in your company any more. - Similar Threads - faith company more

2. So I changed my Gamertag tag to Rez Faith and that's all I put and then I opened up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I changed my Gamertag tag to Rez Faith and that's all I put and then I opened up...: So I changed my Gamertag tag to and that's all I put and then I opened up Fortnite and then it's shows my display name as 8812 d87cd486-ba99-4e3b-b32b-06a0070a08fd
  3. "Have Faith Weapon Charm" not redeemed through EA Play

in XBoX on Windows
    "Have Faith Weapon Charm" not redeemed through EA Play: I need help redeeming Apex Legend charm. I redeemed a code through Xbox Game Pass but it is not working when I launch it through EA play. Can someone from Microsoft help with my problem please?...
  4. It's incredible how MS destroys the faith and trust of their most loyal fans.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It's incredible how MS destroys the faith and trust of their most loyal fans.: Microsoft getting rid of XBL rewards program to have it become absorb by Microsoft Rewards is the biggest slap in the face I've experienced from a company in my life time. I've bought 4 XBs this...
  5. Losing faith...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Losing faith...: just saw they are done sending out codes for the day. Guess I am just out of luck. So much for being a day one player. e6f97a3a-adf2-40ee-83ba-a0cb1d61913d
  6. I've lost faith in you microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've lost faith in you microsoft.: Seriously, i can't even sign in any more. For the last week i've been looking through the forum for answers, and there has been literaly no solved cases since the error code 0x90070490 appeared. 6...
  7. losing all faith in microsoft/Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    losing all faith in microsoft/Xbox: Long story short... Had my xbox 1 stop working, decided to wait till black friday to upgrade to the xbox 1s. During the wait however my account was hacked into, had some info changed and some...
  8. Losing faith when Microsoft doesn't recognize it's own error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing faith when Microsoft doesn't recognize it's own error code: Ok, I recently purchased one game and got a couple via my Gold membership but none will start. I've tried rebooting, uninstalling and reinstalling, I still receive the same error code...
  9. Requesting Good Faith from Microsoft - Please read/sign below if you agree:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting Good Faith from Microsoft - Please read/sign below if you agree:: I am a new Xbox user as well and couldn't enjoy my system after opening it on Chrismas Day along with many, many others. I did not have a physical game so I couldn't do anything, nothing at all...
  10. Losing faith, losing hope.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing faith, losing hope.: Great visuals are a nice aspect to a game, but they have never been the determining factor in a gamers choice in picking a title. We want the immersion into the world. Some of the greatest games...