I have never got my Xbox quest reward

Discus and support I have never got my Xbox quest reward in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I completed the Xbox quest where you have to play fortnite and I never received my reward for completing it c2da8166-e0e6-4899-9dd6-c3a0b7a4e1cd Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by XxIronWo1fxX, Jun 25, 2018.

1. XxIronWo1fxX
    XxIronWo1fxX Guest

I completed the Xbox quest where you have to play fortnite and I never received my reward for completing it

:)

XxIronWo1fxX, Jun 25, 2018
  2. el jefe245
    el jefe245 Guest
    Oct quest and Nov quest

First, Oct quest, I never got my reward for xbox live quest.

Second, xbox (i completed the quest and no rewards) and gamepass quest (I completed 5 different days and never got it)

I suggested to add progress tracker and it more easier to see it.

el jefe245, Jun 25, 2018
  3. Never got my Xbox live quest reward.

I got my Xbox gamepass quest reward for January but never got the Xbox live quest one. This is the second time this happened to me. November reward never came but was cleared up here with proof. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

certifiedninja1, Jun 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of the month, you'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, Jun 25, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of the month, you'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  6. DA SHIZZLE IG Win User

Hey Mister Beep!!!!! (or any of the "miss" or "mister" mods) you still here? I didn't get my rewards from the xbox summer edition quests!

Oh wow, I finally got my rewards but one problem. All 3 of them are things for games I don't own and never have owned! 2 of the rewards are the same thing. I got useless rewards, is this a joke? All this time and being sent in never ending circles, this
    is what I get....? These rewards must be for the current quest or something. Because in past quest rewards I usually got a $5.00 code or 1 month gold.

Please tell me this is a mix up. I've never heard of a game called "trove" and I don't even know what dragon coins are. I got a 7 day XP booster code for "defiance 2050". WTF.....? I didn't even know they made a sequel to that game lol. Didn't the syfy channel
    cancel defiance a few years ago? Soooo random.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Never got my Xbox live quest reward.

I have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Go ahead and check your
    Xbox Live inbox and enjoy!

Thanks for posting!
  8. Frostbyte33 Win User

Quest rewards December and resulting rewards

I got my game pass quest reward but not the Xbox live reward. Going to give it until march 1st.
  9. SolitaryJesster Win User

Haven't received my January Xbox Quests Reqard

I got my reward for Game Pass quest but not Gold quest yet.
Thema:

1. I have never got my Xbox quest reward - Similar Threads - never got quest

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  5. I never got February's Xbox live quest reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I never got February's Xbox live quest reward: I never got the reward for February's Xbox quest. I know I 100% did it too. Someone at Microsoft said I would receive it in math but I never did. 9d36cd10-ce70-40ee-8367-ea6c6145df32
  6. Never got February quest reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never got February quest reward: I never got a reward for my Xbox Live Gold quest for February for doing the following: - Earn 2 achievements in a Games with Gold title - Play 3 different games for 30 min each - Log in to my...
  7. I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message?: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. Played Livelock for roughly 2 hours, Crossout for about 90 minutes and Trove Geode for just over an hour. I was expecting something to pop up...
  8. I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message?: Hi today i participated in the xbox live gold quest on the xbox one and i downloaded all three games cross out, livelock and trove i played each for 30 mins actually over 30 minutes i timed my...
  9. Never got February quest reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got February quest reward: I never got a reward for my Xbox Live Gold quest for February for doing the following: - Earn 2 achievements in a Games with Gold title - Play 3 different games for 30 min each - Log in to my...
  10. Never got my Xbox live quest reward.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got my Xbox live quest reward.: I got my Xbox gamepass quest reward for January but never got the Xbox live quest one. This is the second time this happened to me. November reward never came but was cleared up here with proof....