I have NAT Type: Strict. I've gone into my settings for my Modem to change it Not succesful at ...

Discus and support I have NAT Type: Strict. I've gone into my settings for my Modem to change it Not succesful at ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I have NAT Type: Strict. I've gone into my settings for my Modem to change it Not succesful at all I have a brand new Xbox One X and an Xbox One S, I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Starlabs1701, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Starlabs1701
    Starlabs1701 Guest

I have NAT Type: Strict. I've gone into my settings for my Modem to change it Not succesful at ...

I have NAT Type: Strict. I've gone into my settings for my Modem to change it Not succesful at all
    I have a brand new Xbox One X and an Xbox One S, I have a new Comtrend NexusLink 3240. The technology is pretty new to the area of Montana I live in. The tech when he installed the modem had never installed one like this before.
    He has 30 years of experience. It's a DSL Broadband 25Mbs. It's the fastest of it's kind where we live. I want to change my Nat Type which both my Xbox's see IPv4 but my modem is capable of IPv6. How do I change my NAT settings to something other than Strict
    or Moderate? I can log into my modem from my PC but there are so many setting changes I can do but nothing is as simple as enable or disable.

On advanced settings, I click onto NAT and the drop down has Virtual Servers, Port Triggering, DMZ Host, IP Address Map and ALG/Pass-Through. Also in the settings on my router there is nothing to enable UPnP either.

Thank you!

Starlabs

:)

Starlabs1701, Dec 27, 2017
  2. NoSuH4U
    NoSuH4U Guest
    Can't change my nat type.

Ok so i have the original xbox with the white wifi adapter and i cant connect to good matchmaking games because my nat type is strict. i have gone to the modem settings and changed it to open but it hasn't fixed i was wondering if anyone could help me?

NoSuH4U, Dec 27, 2017
  3. Rottweiler
    Rottweiler Guest
    NAT Type

My NAT type is not working, I just got a new modem from Comcast, and now the NAT type is unavailable. Any suggestions?

Rottweiler, Dec 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: