i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball...

Discus and support i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; number (Mod Removed) and email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** pasword is (Mod Removed) my id name is (Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joel Arroyo1, Feb 10, 2024.

1. Joel Arroyo1
    Joel Arroyo1 Guest

i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball...

number (Mod Removed) and email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

pasword is (Mod Removed) my id name is (Mod Removed) please call me is better for me because this never happend to me you can call me now even better because i work at 8 am please help

:)

Joel Arroyo1, Feb 10, 2024
  2. wolfboy74585 Win User

Looking for Car Club Members

hey i might be interested in it hit me up i dnt have internet yet on my xbox ima get it soon
  3. seth115935 Win User

My modem don´t detect the ethernet cable

its kinda weird and im not sure how to explain it

my laptop is conected thru wifi, then i conect a ethernet cable from my laptop to my xbox, and my xbox detects the cable then, but of course i don´t have acces to internet, it just appear to be conected with a ethernet cable
  4. PartyGEISHA013 Win User

Getting kicked off of live every few minutes. Need help please.

im having same problem. last week i got in touch with my internet provider and they tested everything, nothing wrong with my conection. strange how one is doing in and not the other
  5. Batsman13 ATeam Win User

cant conect to wifi

i did everything already, ive followed all steps in 3 guides

i also tried wired conection, and the external wireless adaptor of my old xbox

why the hell do they even make modems that dont suport xbox conectivity

xbox is one of the main resons i want internet
  6. xX Deano Xo Win User

Disney+ buffering

when i had a simler thing i changed my internet conection and that seamed to work
Thema:

1. i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball... - Similar Threads - internet perfect everything

2. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  3. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  4. Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet: Can I change my phone internet from ip4 to ip6? bfb21447-30a8-408a-93d9-e9af4b45436f
  5. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  6. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  7. Why can I not connect to lobbies in games, but my internet is working perfectly fine? PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not connect to lobbies in games, but my internet is working perfectly fine? PC: A recent issue has arose when I attempt to play any online games. Whenever I try to play games such as Overwatch 2, Apex Legends, Roblox, or any game that includes multiplayer, I can not join...
  8. only one of my profiles don’t have xbox live even though i have perfect internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    only one of my profiles don’t have xbox live even though i have perfect internet: i have xbox live on my account but out of no where it while disconnect on only my main account. my other accounts work fine so it can’t be my wifi. so i delete and then try to download it again...
  9. It keeps saying that i'm currently offline even though i have a perfect internet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It keeps saying that i'm currently offline even though i have a perfect internet...: It keeps saying that i'm currently offline even though i have a perfect internet connection. I'm posting a picture i took below. I halso have Gamepass ultimate 3c570284-a9e7-4cd6-9a84-da4cf4220d9e
  10. Perfect Internet Connection.. or so im told, but can't connect to xbox live. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Internet Connection.. or so im told, but can't connect to xbox live. PLEASE HELP: I am connected to my perfectly fine internet connection, yet I can't access anything online. When I test network connection, everything is fine yet I can't do anything with it. I've tried hard...