I have multiple accounts with stuff on all of them and i dont want to lose anything. is...

Discus and support I have multiple accounts with stuff on all of them and i dont want to lose anything. is... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a few different accounts on Xbox and i would like to merge them because of the things i have on each account. for example, the only one I use on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Matthew Scrivner, Nov 9, 2023.

1. I have multiple accounts with stuff on all of them and i dont want to lose anything. is...

I have a few different accounts on Xbox and i would like to merge them because of the things i have on each account. for example, the only one I use on a console has a Fortnite account with no email linked to it. The one I use on my phone has Minecraft stuff on it. Is there a way to Merge both of the accounts so that I have all my Minecraft stuff and all my Fortnite stuff?

The other account doesn't really have much on it but it would be a shame to lose that one, too.

:)

Matthew Scrivner, Nov 9, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I have multiple accounts with stuff on all of them and i dont want to lose anything. is there a way to merge the three accounts then change the email completely?

No. It's not possible to merge accounts.
  3. Temhotabot Win User

I DONT WANT LOSE IT ALL

So, you agreed to a set of rules (the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct), did something that violated them, got caught and punished and are now wanting something? As per the contracts you agreed to everything associated with that
    account is now forfeit including; gamer score, game saves, ms points, Live time and download content. All of that is gone forever, none of it is transferable and none of it is refundable. That is the price one pays for not following the rules. Stop breaking
    them and you won't have to worry about things like this.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I DONT WANT LOSE IT ALL

Sorry, but once an account is banned you forfeit everything on the account.
  5. R1singH0rizon Win User

Banned for association

But I lose all my stuff, is there anyway you can contact them and see that none of that was done on my account? I don't want to lose my friends and games.
  6. GAIAsGhost Win User

Error 807B01F4

Will that remove all my movies and stuff I already have bought? I don't want to lose anything or my saved information.
Thema:

I have multiple accounts with stuff on all of them and i dont want to lose anything. is...

1. I have multiple accounts with stuff on all of them and i dont want to lose anything. is... - Similar Threads - multiple accounts stuff

2. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  3. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  4. Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts: We just got a series x. We added two accounts. Once the system "sleeps" and we start it back up, when we go to login, we get a white screen. It almost looks like the browser is trying to login you...
  5. How to play purchased game on multiple accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play purchased game on multiple accounts?: So I purchased the Forza Horizon 5 Xbox series X edition for Christmas. My fiance went through full set up yesterday and enjoyed playing his game! I was also kind of excited to play around with...
  6. Is there a way to game share to multiple Xbox’s through family accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to game share to multiple Xbox’s through family accounts?: Hey so I currently have 3 Xbox’s one for myself and my two sons. Is there a way that I can share my games I’ve already bought to both of their Xbox’s? For example, if we all wanted to play...
  7. XBox Account In Multiple Countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Account In Multiple Countries: If a family has multiple homes around the world, if two of them are located in say Guyana & Suriname (Dutch Guyana) next door to each other in South America, will my XBox Account & Game Pass still...
  8. Multiple microsoft account to merge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple microsoft account to merge: Hi, I've got Minecraft few years ago with one of my E-mail account (french mail 'wanadoo'). This E-mail is now unactive and I would like to switch my minecraft account to an other e-mail...
  9. I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.: I need help quickly! I have been trying to recover my account that I lost access to about a year ago for months now, and get the same outcome every time. Every time I try to do the recovery form...
  10. Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox: I have been SEARCHING online for an answer to how I can get my Netflix account on my Xbox without signing my partner out of theirs, we have different gamertags and Netflix accounts and would like...