I have more than 5000 points on xbox rewind and can't recieve

Discus and support I have more than 5000 points on xbox rewind and can't recieve in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; have over 5000 points on the Xbox Rewind and I do not have a date to receive the points. [img] f0266383-b649-40a8-952a-9a4048e58324 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by StonyParachute8, Mar 7, 2018.

1. I have more than 5000 points on xbox rewind and can't recieve

have over 5000 points on the Xbox Rewind and I do not have a date to receive the points.

I have more than 5000 points on xbox rewind and can't recieve [​IMG]

:)

StonyParachute8, Mar 7, 2018
  2. Xbox Rewards

I want to withdraw my 8300 points I have in Rewards but I can't seem to find any link to change the points and even though I have more than 5000 they were never converted.

Xbox gamertag :

rebeltrankill, Mar 7, 2018
  3. microsoft points

I bought 5000 microsoft points today and got some fifa points but then the EA servers went unavailable and you took my microsoft points but never gave me fifa points. I am very unhappy as ive spent £42.50 and will only now recieve less than half what i paid
    for! Will my fifa points be added later on or have you just robbed me?

zN x SQuiizZA, Mar 7, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello FNX STONY BR,

We cannot deposit into your account since you do not have a Microsoft payment account. We can only deposit into these Microsoft Accounts. We cannot deposit into other payment accounts like a Credit Card or paypal account. This is mentioned in the FAQ:

How do I make sure my Microsoft account is properly set up to receive Xbox Live Rewards deposits?

In order to receive deposits in the form of your country's local currency, your Microsoft account must be transitioned to currency. As long as you have a billing address on file in your account,
    you simply need to redeem an Xbox gift card, a Microsoft Points card, or a Microsoft Points code with your Microsoft account to begin your account transition.

XBLRewards8, Mar 8, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello FNX STONY BR,

We cannot deposit into your account since you do not have a Microsoft payment account. We can only deposit into these Microsoft Accounts. We cannot deposit into other payment accounts like a Credit Card or paypal account. This is mentioned in the FAQ:

How do I make sure my Microsoft account is properly set up to receive Xbox Live Rewards deposits?

In order to receive deposits in the form of your country's local currency, your Microsoft account must be transitioned to currency. As long as you have a billing address on file in your account,
    you simply need to redeem an Xbox gift card, a Microsoft Points card, or a Microsoft Points code with your Microsoft account to begin your account transition.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

request deposit button is missing

The button is only available when you have more than 1000 points but less than 5000. After you hit the 5000 mark, the auto deposit will happen by default, so the button is removed.

"Early" means before reaching 5000 points, the deposit date is the same as the automatic one anyway.
  7. MRallamagoosa Win User

Xbox Rewards Points not depositing

I cannot tell when you reached the 5000 points mark (or eventually made an early deposiot request) but remember that if you have reached 5000 or more by the end of last month, those should be converted by the 15th of this month.

If you reach 5000 points between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you reach 5000 points between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

As an example, last month I got to 5250 on the 12th and got the deposit on the 29th.

If you have been waiting for more than what I explained, then support will have to look into it.
  8. kevinpunya Win User

request deposit button is missing

The button is only available when you have more than 1000 points but less than 5000. After you hit the 5000 mark, the auto deposit will happen by default, so the button is removed.

"Early" means before reaching 5000 points, the deposit date is the same as the automatic one anyway.
    Alright! I've just gotten myself 14k points, I'll check from time to time later next week if the deposit has been done =)

Thanks a lot Mr Alla Magoosa! =D
  9. Wisefr0g Win User

VIP vault

They'll be worth way less than they are worth now. 250 Gems are worth 5000 points now, but if you can't redeem them, their value will drop to 250 points, which is a shame.
Thema:

1. I have more than 5000 points on xbox rewind and can't recieve - Similar Threads - more 5000 points

2. Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd: My xbox 360 turns on green then after min or show starts flasing red more than 10 times then shuts off Had it in same spot as always... suddenly started yesterday...
  3. More screen size options then having it stretch

in XBoX Accessibility
    More screen size options then having it stretch: Please add support up too 3440x1440 or add bars eaa81d30-d9ce-4823-a09c-a7e0446e84fc
  4. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game: I have a 1Gbps connection and I'm only getting up to 10MB/sec. I should be getting up to 100MB/sec. What is wrong with Microsoft's servers? Are they capped or what? Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4GHz -...
  7. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  8. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  9. REWARDS: FOR HONOR I got it for $70. Where is my 5000 point for spending more than $60?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    REWARDS: FOR HONOR I got it for $70. Where is my 5000 point for spending more than $60?: I'm signed up for rewards and vip. ebae7446-edcb-49b4-ba33-d764a60f629c
  10. Can i deposit more than 5000 credits at once?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can i deposit more than 5000 credits at once?: I have 14900 credits in my account and no date for deposit available beneath.. So I was wondering if all 14900 points will automatically be deposited in one transaction or do I have to come back...