I have mistakenly deleted the xbox live message containing Gear of War 4 Beta Code

Discus and support I have mistakenly deleted the xbox live message containing Gear of War 4 Beta Code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have mistakenly deleted the xbox live message containing Gear of War 4 Beta Code, is there any way I can retrieve that message?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AshCyber, Apr 22, 2016.

1. AshCyber
    AshCyber Guest

I have mistakenly deleted the xbox live message containing Gear of War 4 Beta Code

I have mistakenly deleted the xbox live message containing Gear of War 4 Beta Code, is there any way I can retrieve that message?

:)

AshCyber, Apr 22, 2016
  2. DCMARLEY
    DCMARLEY Guest
    Gears of War 3 Promotional Code Not Working

I accidentally deleted the message containing my codes for Gear of War 1,2, and 3. I need my codes please. Xbox support directed me here at 7:26PST 1/15/17.

DCMARLEY, Apr 22, 2016
  3. AshCyber
    AshCyber Guest
    Xbox Live Message Deleted with Gear of War 4 Beta Code, How can I retrieve it?

I have by mistake deleted the Xbox Live Message having the Gears of War 4 Beta Code, is there any way I can retrieve the message?

AshCyber, Apr 22, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Apr 22, 2016
  5. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Don't worry too much if you can't get the code recovered as it becomes an open beta on the 25th.

gds1972, Apr 22, 2016
  6. AshCyber
    AshCyber Guest
    Thanks gds1972, I knew that Gears of War 4 Beta will be available to everyone from 25th April, but the only reason I contacted Microsoft Support was the free time I have on weekends and would be able to enjoy the Game with friends, but it seems like Microsoft
    is not up to support the Gamers and have ditched the Gaming Spirit and acknowledgement of less leisure time we have in our life these days, I would list the shortcomings as following;

- Bureaucratic support system, support people are directing you to other departments and no one knows how to resolve the simplest of the problem.

- There is disconnect between Gaming support and Product Support, Working class plays game during weekends or at night and like to have support available on those time of the day, not during office hours.

- Xbox One (Now I figured out why it is called One), is pre-dated machine which provides worst user interaction than the Original Xbox and far worse than the Xbox 360.

- Downloading process is slow (not every region got Fiber connected internet) so let say it is acceptable to download the game that takes hours.

- Installing the game takes hours too, I tried to play downloaded Gears of War 4 Beta this morning and it was not installed and it started to install the Gears of War 4 Beta when I tried to Play it. The installation is very slow 1% of game install seems
    to more than 1 minute. I started 6:20 in morning and hoping to try it before leaving for the office, but it did only added things to frustration and by 7:00am only ***** 40% of installation was complete. Why the hell it didn't installed it yesterday when download
    was completed and console was running and nothing was getting played on it.

- Why can they not add the Deleted folder for Messages, isn't it basic functionality that we have every where?

- Why didn't console confirms before deleting messages that are originated from Microsoft or Product Owners and should be flagged as Important?

I think its time they get there priorities right or get ready to be forgotten (similar to Atari and Sega). I will not buy another PC sorry Console from Microsoft again. They seems to be forgotten why Console was so popular, you put the Disc or Cartridge
    in and ready to play, no boot-up time so lengthy downloads no installation required and Xbox One does all the opposite things, Thank you Microsoft for designing the ***** Xbox One.

AshCyber, Apr 25, 2016
  7. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    AshCyber.

Sorry to hear that the code was accidentally deleted. It sounds like you have some good feedback to provide, so definitely be sure to share that over on
    xbox.uservoice.com.

Luckily the Gears of War 4 open beta began on Monday so you shouldn't have issues playing nw. Go ahead and search for the beta in the Xbox Store and if you have any troubles please create a new thread and let us know. Thanks for your patience and have fun
    I have mistakenly deleted the xbox live message containing Gear of War 4 Beta Code :)

Mister Maka, Nov 2, 2018
  8. AshCyber Win User

Thanks gds1972, I knew that Gears of War 4 Beta will be available to everyone from 25th April, but the only reason I contacted Microsoft Support was the free time I have on weekends and would be able to enjoy the Game with friends, but it seems like Microsoft
    is not up to support the Gamers and have ditched the Gaming Spirit and acknowledgement of less leisure time we have in our life these days, I would list the shortcomings as following;

- Bureaucratic support system, support people are directing you to other departments and no one knows how to resolve the simplest of the problem.

- There is disconnect between Gaming support and Product Support, Working class plays game during weekends or at night and like to have support available on those time of the day, not during office hours.

- Xbox One (Now I figured out why it is called One), is pre-dated machine which provides worst user interaction than the Original Xbox and far worse than the Xbox 360.

- Downloading process is slow (not every region got Fiber connected internet) so let say it is acceptable to download the game that takes hours.

- Installing the game takes hours too, I tried to play downloaded Gears of War 4 Beta this morning and it was not installed and it started to install the Gears of War 4 Beta when I tried to Play it. The installation is very slow 1% of game install seems
    to more than 1 minute. I started 6:20 in morning and hoping to try it before leaving for the office, but it did only added things to frustration and by 7:00am only ***** 40% of installation was complete. Why the hell it didn't installed it yesterday when download
    was completed and console was running and nothing was getting played on it.

- Why can they not add the Deleted folder for Messages, isn't it basic functionality that we have every where?

- Why didn't console confirms before deleting messages that are originated from Microsoft or Product Owners and should be flagged as Important?

I think its time they get there priorities right or get ready to be forgotten (similar to Atari and Sega). I will not buy another PC sorry Console from Microsoft again. They seems to be forgotten why Console was so popular, you put the Disc or Cartridge
    in and ready to play, no boot-up time so lengthy downloads no installation required and Xbox One does all the opposite things, Thank you Microsoft for designing the ***** Xbox One.
  9. Mister Maka Win User

AshCyber.

Sorry to hear that the code was accidentally deleted. It sounds like you have some good feedback to provide, so definitely be sure to share that over on
    xbox.uservoice.com.

Luckily the Gears of War 4 open beta began on Monday so you shouldn't have issues playing nw. Go ahead and search for the beta in the Xbox Store and if you have any troubles please create a new thread and let us know. Thanks for your patience and have fun
    :)
  10. Smwutches Win User

11. gds1972 Win User

Don't worry too much if you can't get the code recovered as it becomes an open beta on the 25th.
  12. ArchAngel l87l Win User

Accidentally deleted my gears beta code.

I believe I accidentally deleted my Gears of War 4 Beta Code yesterday (4/18) and was hoping someone from XBOX could help me either recover the message or send a new code?
Thema:

1. I have mistakenly deleted the xbox live message containing Gear of War 4 Beta Code - Similar Threads - mistakenly deleted live

2. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  3. How do I redeem my code for a game purchase mistakenly sent through Xbox instead of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem my code for a game purchase mistakenly sent through Xbox instead of my...: I can't redeem my code for a game purchase because I tried to redeem it through Xbox instead of my Microsoft account by mistake. Now it won't let me redeem the code on my Windows computer. I don't...
  4. Mistakenly Banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mistakenly Banned: I’ve been on Xbox for 5 years and have gotten barely any com bans but all of a sudden i just got hit with a Permanent Console Ban and a Permanent account Ban With only having 2/8 strikes. I only...
  5. I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant...: I already bought cod mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the mw3 cross gen edition by mistake meant to gift it to a friend how do I get a refund back? 159766a1-1b96-4f09-ad84-7a25342a7327
  6. Mistakenly chose not to Apply Settings while switching my Home Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Mistakenly chose not to Apply Settings while switching my Home Xbox: Hello. Last night, I made my friends console my Home Xbox and vice versa. While signing into their account, I mistakenly chose not to Apply Settings from their previous Xbox, so only one of their...
  7. Mistakenly reformatted Xbox One harddrive---can this be reversed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mistakenly reformatted Xbox One harddrive---can this be reversed?: Now my hard-drive looks empty. I know technically it is not but how do I go back to the time before I hit " Format" (and why is there no warning of the seemingly dire consequences of the format...
  8. Can I restore a mistakenly deleted Minecraft Dungeons Hero?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I restore a mistakenly deleted Minecraft Dungeons Hero?: Hey I stupidly deleted the wrong hero and lost a hero with over 7000 emeralds! Is this something that can be deleted on Xbox 1? PLEASE HELP! Thanks 04c9a03f-5ae5-43ae-b039-9b15c3cd26a5
  9. mistaken billing for renewal of microsoft casual games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mistaken billing for renewal of microsoft casual games: I paid for a one-year renewal of my subscription to Microsoft Casual Games (e.g. solitaire) in January '21. This would mean no advertisements when I play the games. However, I get a message when...
  10. Just Dance 2017 for Xbox 360 mistaken as Just Dance 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance 2017 for Xbox 360 mistaken as Just Dance 2018: Hi Xbox I was searching for link to buy the Digital copy of Just Dance 2017 for Xbox 360, this link:...