I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

Discus and support I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchased 21-1-2023 Model umber 1559 1558 1496. 99977a6c-8e65-42af-8ae2-64da1f7ba155 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Melanie White1, Apr 9, 2024.

1. I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

Purchased 21-1-2023 Model umber 1559 1558 1496.

:)

Melanie White1, Apr 9, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement blue tooth?

Hi Melanie. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please note that this forum is for Xbox devices and services.

The USB dongle included with your keyboard is securely bound to the keyboard, as such, Microsoft can't offer a replacement dongle that will work with your keyboard. This is also not covered under the limited warranty.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. Please reach back if you have further questions.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

I don’t know what to do

I have heard doing this can be fairly tricky and some phones just will not accept the Blue Tooth Signal.

My best suggestion is to full power down the phone after turning OFF Blue Tooth. Turn it back on then switch on Blue Tooth. Then turn on the controller and press the Sync button and see if it is detected in your blue tooth menu.
  4. Mr Dragonbyte Win User

Chatpad for xbox One

Hi, there is smart glass but I have also got a old wireless blue tooth pc keyboard linked up to one of the usb ports of the xbox one.

this leaves my controller port free for my headset.

its normally quicker to pickup the keyboard and type than it is to get the smart glass fired up. or as above it could be in other use.
  5. Francia J. Win User

can i use blue tooth mouse & keyboard on my xbox360

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but no, Xbox 360 console does not support bluetooth connectivity.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

can i use blue tooth mouse & keyboard on my xbox360

No Xbox console uses bluetooth so no.
Thema:

I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

1. I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement... - Similar Threads - mislaid blue tooth

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  4. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  5. Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...

in XBoX on Windows
    Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...: Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe 16Gb/s, M.2 2280 Would this work with my HP victus 15f gaming laptop ?? 204d4f0e-3ff8-4b7d-a209-27c9b9ba70ee
  6. My screen is blue?

in XBoX on Windows
    My screen is blue?: So i turn on my xbox and the screen turns on and all of the screen is blue or some other shade. I can still see the games but i can barely read what they say. How do i fix this?...
  7. Blue pixles all over my screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue pixles all over my screen: I keep getting blue pixels all over my screen and i looked if it was the tv but its only my xbox and the pixels only show on dark parts of the screen like if I'm playing a game and its dark the...
  8. I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.: Every time I launch into Fortnite I receive a blue screen of death withe the error code "Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap" or "Client_watchdog_timeout" Here are the minidump files:...
  9. My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...: so between 2016 an 2017 my xbox 360 e blue and green edition was stolen and i want to find it because i have been trying to find it for a long time and contacted the police they did nothing so my...
  10. Xbox One S stopped working out of the blue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S stopped working out of the blue: I'm not 100% sure what's wrong with my Xbox One S. It stopped working about 2 months ago and at that point, the console was about 2ish years old. The Xbox has a constant ticking hum when connected...