I have minecraft on the switch. I bought the spongebob SquarePants DLC and it won't let me...

Discus and support I have minecraft on the switch. I bought the spongebob SquarePants DLC and it won't let me... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought the spongebob dlc and I can't download it. I'm in marketplace. When I select the dlc it tries loading and then it says I can't connect.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaraSmilie, Jul 26, 2023.

1. SaraSmilie
    SaraSmilie Guest

I have minecraft on the switch. I bought the spongebob SquarePants DLC and it won't let me...

So I bought the spongebob dlc and I can't download it. I'm in marketplace. When I select the dlc it tries loading and then it says I can't connect. When it does let me in, I select download on the dlc and it opens the downloading screen and just stays at zero percent. I'm insure how to fix this. I'm new to minecraft altogether.

:)

SaraSmilie, Jul 26, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

I have minecraft on the switch. I bought the spongebob SquarePants DLC and it won't let me download it.

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your dlc issue.

If the download stays at 0%, this could be an issue with the network or the system is not getting enough connection to make the download.

Try restarting your router or use a different network just to check how it goes.
  3. Miss Pwny Win User

Custom spells no more?

And a spongebob squarepants mod.
  4. Aventhyz Win User

What games would you like to be added on Backward compatibility list for this year(2019)?

The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
  5. Aventhyz Win User

What games would you like to be added on Backward compatibility list for this year(2019)?

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
  6. Aventhyz Win User

SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants!
Thema:

1. I have minecraft on the switch. I bought the spongebob SquarePants DLC and it won't let me... - Similar Threads - minecraft switch bought

2. I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...: I've looked but i couldnt find an answer 53b92dab-4a84-474c-81e0-a1f24526d342
  3. I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my...: I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my phone When i go to Microsoft Store i try to download it (logged in my account where i have purchased...
  4. Accidentally bought a pack on Nintendo switch Minecraft and I'm very upset, how do I get a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a pack on Nintendo switch Minecraft and I'm very upset, how do I get a...: So basically I got 25 dollars and I used most of it on a 15 dollar gift card for Nintendo which i used to buy Minecoins, and I accidentally bought a world that I don't want. How do I get a refund?...
  5. I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...: I am signed in on the same account I used to make the purchase, and have my Microsoft account ready to be linked. I’ll be rather disappointed if I’ve just paid an extra ten dollars for absolutely...
  6. I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it...: I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it or do I need to pay again for the switch version 444139c5-9c62-4d78-99db-70a9ff51764f
  7. Am I still able to get my minecraft mashups that I bought on switch without the Nintendo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I still able to get my minecraft mashups that I bought on switch without the Nintendo...: Am I still able to get my minecraft mashups that I bought on switch without the Nintendo switch edition of minecraft 7a0b6029-ee3c-47d3-9f6b-000c3f4fc405
  8. I bought Minecraft realms on the Nintendo switch but it won’t let me make a realm, it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft realms on the Nintendo switch but it won’t let me make a realm, it keeps...: This is the second time I’ve had to ask this question 2a21b47f-386f-4bf8-81c8-933c2d238cec
  9. Tried to buy Realms for Minecraft on PS5 and couldn't, so I bought it on switch and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to buy Realms for Minecraft on PS5 and couldn't, so I bought it on switch and it...: Just as the title says. Bought Minecraft for PS5 with the purpose of making a realm and the store wouldn't let me purchase it. So I tried to get a realm on my switch version of the game, and the...
  10. I bought Minecraft on my Nintendo switch and I want to play it on my pc without buying it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft on my Nintendo switch and I want to play it on my pc without buying it...: I bought Minecraft on my Nintendo switch and I want to play it on my pc without buying it twice. How do I do that? 9ce3db16-756b-413c-94f3-9047cb72393b