I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me

Discus and support I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Minecraft for windows but want to play Java and should have Java can I please get some help 4a283be3-2e4a-4dcc-bcf4-21c3679a8289 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by job lee, Dec 30, 2023.

1. job lee
    job lee Guest

I have Minecraft for windows but want to play Java and should have Java can I please get some help

:)

job lee, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, Job my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

First of all if you want to play minecraft you will need the java program because this is an external program than permits that minecraft runs, all right second thing you need to know what architecture is your pc, if is 32-bits or 64-bits you can check this going to the properties of your pc, Press the windows key > hold your mouse on "this pc" and right click in that, after that you will click in properties.

When you are in the properties of your pc you need to search in that panel for "system type" and here you will see if your pc is from 32-bits or 64-bits, knowing this you will search in your browser java for the version you have, example: "java for 64-bits" the first website may show is from the official java page, click in that link and download your java version.

Install it and restart your pc and play minecraft, that's everything you will did it.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. XIPARKYXI Win User

Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

Hi,

I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version.

thanks very much for helping me.
    Windows 10 minecraft and java edition are both two different types of Editions unfortunately you would have to buy the java edition on the minecraft website.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Get Minecraft Java if you own Minecraft in other device connected to an MS Account

Hello, Ignaciohdi. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

The offer says that you will get Minecraft Java if you purchased Minecraft for Windows (which can only be played on Windows), or vice-versa. It does not say anything about getting Minecraft Java if you purchased the plain Minecraft (for Xbox).

So from what I understand, people who purchased Minecraft for other platforms (Xbox, Nintendo, Playstation) will not be eligible for this offer. Only Minecraft Java or Minecraft for Windows purchases are eligible.

If you have any question, please let me know.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

I can't put the skin after migration. Minecraft

Could you please tell me which version of Minecraft are you playing (1.7.x, 1.8.x) and if it's Minecraft Java or Minecraft for Windows?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase

I apologize but if we can't locate the order history for Minecraft for Windows 10 you may need to re-purchase it.

Also, on your laptop please check as it can be the Minecraft Java Edition.

You don't have to apologize. I am happy to help.
Thema:

1. I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me - Similar Threads - minecraft windows Java

2. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  3. I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...: i own minecraft for windows on pc but it says i have to buy java and its only letting me play bedrock. e7acd915-567a-4109-a681-a99bb0f79a50
  4. Minecraft java crashing with forge on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java crashing with forge on windows 11: I cant get minecraft to run at all with forge it always outputs a java error i am using the curseforge launcher but when i tried to launch with the default launcher witha manual install of forge...
  5. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  6. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  7. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  8. I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version: Hello I have had issues with claiming the java edition of minecraft on both the xbox app and the microsoft store. Instead of showing get all it says is the price to pay. I do not know why i...
  9. Why can't I get Minecraft Java edition even though I have the windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get Minecraft Java edition even though I have the windows 10 edition?: I bought Minecraft for Windows on my pc but whenever I try to play java edition the launcher says to buy it. can someone please help me? 39fb714b-6ee4-4433-83e7-f18876585c4c
  10. I haver Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) in my Microsoft Store and can not access Java as is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haver Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) in my Microsoft Store and can not access Java as is...: I haver tried to sign out of store and back in I have tried xbox app and both say I have to buy Java. What can I do? 5e7e681f-bd16-4b98-838d-3bfde301b5a8