I HAVE MINECRAFT DUNGEONS BUT MINECRAFT LAUNCHER SAY I NEED BUY.

Discus and support I HAVE MINECRAFT DUNGEONS BUT MINECRAFT LAUNCHER SAY I NEED BUY. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I have purchased Minecraft dungeons on steam and i logged into my Microsoft account.But Minecraft launcher still says I need to buy.I can only play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CUMA ÇAĞRI BOZKURT1, Jun 4, 2023.

1. I HAVE MINECRAFT DUNGEONS BUT MINECRAFT LAUNCHER SAY I NEED BUY.

Hi! I have purchased Minecraft dungeons on steam and i logged into my Microsoft account.But Minecraft launcher still says I need to buy.I can only play on steam.Can I login to the game from Minecraft Launcher?

:)

CUMA ÇAĞRI BOZKURT1, Jun 4, 2023
  2. TavianMatic1 Win User

If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

If i buy Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store will it be available in the Minecraft (Java) Launcher, or will it be like Minecraft Java vs Bedrock?
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

you bought on steam then you can only play on steam, you would need to purchase via Microsoft store to play via the Microsoft launcher, but there really is no difference.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Cuma, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

If you're trying to play Minecraft Dungeons by downloading the launcher from the Microsoft store, I'm afraid to say that's not possible.

You can only play it by downloading the game from the marketplace used to make the purchase. In your case, Steam.

Steam purchases are not recognized on the Microsoft store and vice versa.
  5. Terolek Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Account with Microsoft

Translate: Hi everyone, today i'm going to expose my problem, one month ago i pre-order Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition, today i tried to install in the official game launcher of mojang, but in that part it appears i need to re-buy the game, when i have
    the game (because i can install this for the Microsoft Store), i would like know if is there any way to link the Microsoft Minecraft Dungeons with the official launcher game
  6. Gbreezy Win User

Error 0x87e50029, how to fix?

I uninstalled Minecraft dungeons in the Minecraft launcher and reinstalled it and it seems to be working so far
Thema:

1. I HAVE MINECRAFT DUNGEONS BUT MINECRAFT LAUNCHER SAY I NEED BUY. - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT DUNGEONS MINECRAFT

2. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  3. Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?: Hello, I just bought Minecraft dungeons in the Steam library and I just wanted to know if I could transfer that game into the official Minecraft launcher where I can access all my Minecraft games...
  4. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  5. Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?: Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons? beef2b50-85cb-4897-a2be-ede0467c5ce3
  6. Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.: I have an xbox pc gamepass, downloaded Minecraft dungeons. Everytime I try to play it, either from the Microsooft store, or from the xbox app for pc, it says "There is a problem with your...
  7. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  8. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685
  9. Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.: Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  10. Minecraft dungeons whipe everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons whipe everything: Please can I have some help someone gifted me some stuff and now everything I try to delete my saved character it crashes my game so I can't play can I please have some help I play on both Windows...