I have membership Xbox card $50 i want to redeem it

Discus and support I have membership Xbox card $50 i want to redeem it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have membership Xbox card to redeem $50 b5750151-45fe-430e-be19-4346a96b7615 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kendyvk, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Kendyvk
    Kendyvk Guest

I have membership Xbox card to redeem $50

:)

Kendyvk, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can redeem your card on your end by signing in to https://redeem.microsoft.com.

Also, DO NOT share the code in this session for your security and privacy. Never share your account details as well.
  3. maxi14xd Win User

Xbox Live Gold Suscription

But... using a prepaid card to add money to the microsoft account and then pay with that? Not the prepaid cards of "12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership", I want to use the ones that add money like "Xbox Live $50 Card"
  4. kendrick Black Win User

Card not activated, contact merchant- BUT I BOUGHT FROM MICROSOFT!

I brought a Xbox gift card for 50$ I Tries to redeem it and it's say I have to contract the merchant to activate this code
  5. Rusted Ace2013 Win User

Gold Xbox Live 12 month

From what I remember to the best of my ability, you can have up to 36 months of gold time on a gamertag and that the membership term that you are looking to redeem will kick in once your current membership term expires. It's up to you if you want to go ahead
    with adding a year of gold to your account or if you want to wait near the expiration date.

Regarding codes, unless otherwise stated on the card or with the code, you can buy some prepaid gift cards and redeem them at a later time. With that in mind, you can go ahead and buy the 12 month gold membership gift card and redeem it when you want to.
  6. PokeyCarcass766 Win User

Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I redeem xbox gift card or Microsoft
    gift card for Microsoft Rewards? Is it same I can use Microsoft gift card and Xbox gift card for PCs, Xbox One and Xbox 360?
    yes xbox gift cards will work on pc,s and yes you need xbox live gold go for xbox live gold first.
Thema:

1. I have membership Xbox card $50 i want to redeem it - Similar Threads - membership card $50

2. I have a gift card valued. $1.25 can it be used to become an x box membership for the $...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a gift card valued. $1.25 can it be used to become an x box membership for the $...: I was awarded a giftcrd from my 1.600 points. then used my debit card to keep on file, future uses. my personnel bank account had two overdraft charge totaling $70.00. furthermore, my pc is...
  3. Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...: Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to active this code'' D: 5bf9bcea-1d80-4616-bff1-e88b369aa77f
  4. Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card: I'm trying to stack Xbox Live Gold memberships so my son won't have to worry about billing. I've entered 2 12-month cards successfully and FAQs state the max is 36 months, but the system won't let...
  5. Will a n xbox gold membership card work across contienents ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a n xbox gold membership card work across contienents ?: Will a gold membership card that is in Europe will work in Asia ? a2e09031-840a-4398-a161-22082dcac6e6
  6. Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated: So basically, my Xbox Live membership soon ends and I wanted to extend it, so I proceeded to gift a card to myself (12 months long). I even redeemed it on my Xbox but my actual membership still...
  7. Membership card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Membership card: I use a membership code of 12 months but now it wasnt exchange On my settings I can see the movement but i still dont getting Gold membership 0f0dc781-7340-4b87-a9cd-ffb868691d2d
  8. Paid for xbox live membership via credit card and havent received the membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for xbox live membership via credit card and havent received the membership: Today I paid for a xbox live gold membership via credit card, and the money was charged to the credit card but I havent received the membership yet. The order status says pending but the credit...
  9. Xbox live membership card destroyed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live membership card destroyed: I have a xbox gold card for three months but I rubbed the back of with barely any force and now i can't see what the code is because it got rubbed off along with the grey stuff. Is there any way...
  10. Buy Membership card from websites

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy Membership card from websites: 1) If I buy a "Membership Card" from some websites or from Amazon, Will it work in Saudi Arabia? 2) Suppose the membership is activated on my console in saudi Arabia, then I moved to Egypt. My...