I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of...

Discus and support I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of madden 24. And I preordered the game July 18th... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raequan Robinson, Aug 15, 2023.

1. I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of...

I Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of madden 24. And I preordered the game July 18th

:)

Raequan Robinson, Aug 15, 2023
  2. Amanda Sucks Win User

I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of madden 24. And I preordered the game July 18th

The Series S/X version will not work on a One. It'll only work on a Series S or X.
    I have a madden 24 game foor Xbox one and series xs and its not letting me play even though I have a Xbox one s
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

If I bought madden 24 XS will I be able to play with people on Xbox one?

Hello Braden how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant. Unfortunately it's not possible, unless you download and have both versions on your console, the X/S version you'll play against crossplay with new generation consoles, and the Xbox One version you'll have crossplay with the older version. I say this because any version of Madden 24 comes with both Xbox One and Series X/S versions of the game.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of madden 24. And I preordered the game July 18th

The Series S/X version will not work on a One. It'll only work on a Series S or X.
  5. SirDAB Win User

Is there any way to transfer Madden points from Xbox one to Xbox series s version of the game

There was a tremendous oversight done when Madden 24 came available August 15th. Those that early-purchased Madden Series X|S were entitled to download its version and Series One entitlement version. Thus two versions could reside and play on the Series X|S consoles.

The oversight was each version had the same icon/tile that didn't distinguish which version one was using. Thus in many cases, Series X users were erroneously defaulted to the Xbox One game and NOT Series X|S. As each console version is identical, purchases were made on the older Series One platform.

Later in the evening, Store fixed the Series X's labeling by marking the icon/tile with an X/S label. However everyone who purchased points earlier has points purchased and stored on the wrong console. It appears that neither EA nor Microsoft is owning up to the oversight.

BTW: The same issue was also found to affect PlayStation 5 and 4 users.

BTW2: In Madden 23, application version was easily identifiable as Madden pics were different and "X|S" was viewable.
  6. Johnathon Lee Win User

Hogwarts legacy Xbox series x

i’m having the same problem but mine is saying not compatible. but i have the x/s version and my system is a series s so like ??
Thema:

I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of...

1. I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of... - Similar Threads - madden says I’m

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  4. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  5. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  6. Madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24: My son received at Xbox Series S for Christmas. He use 2 Xbox gift cards to purchase Madden 24 first, and then tried to set up the 3 month free GamePass. Now he is being prompted to repurchase...
  7. I bought Madden 24, played it for. few weeks. now out of nowhere, its saying I need to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24, played it for. few weeks. now out of nowhere, its saying I need to buy...: it shows I bought the full game on my order history, and recently my game pass expired. but this wouldn't matter due to me buying Madden 24 out of my pocket. I tried removing my account and adding...
  8. Why does it say I am to early to play Madden 24 but it already came out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I am to early to play Madden 24 but it already came out?: It's working for my friends 012c7528-aa68-493c-ba30-00bdd56fcc5e
  9. I pre-order Madden 24 on my game system it says I own this game it's not going to let it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-order Madden 24 on my game system it says I own this game it's not going to let it's...: I pre-order mymadden24 69 is on my account it's not letting me play it but it says I own this game febcce7c-bc26-41da-8908-f1dbec2c38f6
  10. I am trying to preorder madden 24 on Xbox one I followed all the steps and it still says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to preorder madden 24 on Xbox one I followed all the steps and it still says...: I am trying to preorder madden 24 on Xbox one I followed all the steps and it still says oops try again later fd25f1fb-8a35-4c93-b0cf-234e2b893c30