I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...

Discus and support I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; the previous email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i would like to log back into my microsoft account so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jack Crawford1, Nov 11, 2023.

1. I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...

the previous email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i would like to log back into my microsoft account so i can access my minecraft account which was after migration

:)

Jack Crawford1, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Vardagul Win User

I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists anymore.

Hi Jack! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re going through a tough time. I understand how frustrating it can be, but don’t worry, I’m here to help you resolve this issue.

Since you have lost your Microsoft email, I recommend submitting an account recovery request. When you do, please take your time to provide accurate answers to the questions asked on this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If you are still having trouble recovering your account, please contact Microsoft/Xbox support. They have the necessary tools and resources to further assist you with this concern.

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

1. Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    2. Click on the "Contact Us" button on the right of the screen.
    3. Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    4. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    5. Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

Just a friendly reminder that we are Xbox gamers just like you in this community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have access to your account or any tools to manage it.

If the reply solved your problem, please give it an upvote or accept it as an answer.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  3. MBHeugh Win User

My Minecraft Account was stolen. Is there anyway I can recover it?

Hi. Whenever I try and use one of the account recovery methods, it doesnt work. When I try and sign into microsoft account recovery with my email it says that the email doesnt exist. However, I know the account exists as I bought minecraft with it. Is there anything I can do about this or is my minecraft and microsoft account lost forever?
  4. chipmunk attack Win User

Terms and conditions update

I also Have this problem, Except the email doesnt exist?

The *parent account* which I added for permisions

Is a wrong email apparently? 0.o
  5. Hudson Pahl Win User

My microsoft account got hacked and I answer all of the questions on the recovery form but it still declines what should I do?

Both emails apparently don't exist to be microsoft emails
  6. Ryan Le2 Win User

Is there a way to recover my Minecraft Account when my Microsoft account got hacked / deleted?

If the hacker replaced my info with theirs, how can I get it back since I already made another account with the same email?

The 3 emails says, " Microsoft account security info added," "Microsoft account secuirty info deleted," and "Microsoft account password change,"

Next thing I know, when I try to sign in minecraft, it say my email doesnt exist.
Thema:

I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...

1. I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists... - Similar Threads - lost microsoft email

2. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  3. Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account: To start, I initially reached out to Mojang support for assistance; however, they advised me to contact Microsoft support instead. The challenge I'm facing is that whenever I attempt to contact...
  4. I lost my Microsoft email for Minecraft due to reducing to Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Microsoft email for Minecraft due to reducing to Windows 10: I reset my computer to Windows 10 and lost everything because I had to delete it all due to decreasing to a lower version of windows, I can prove I am the owner of the account by stating the...
  5. Help, I lost my email for my Microsoft account and I can't get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, I lost my email for my Microsoft account and I can't get it back: I made an account and year or two back and I put a gift card on it but I never redeemed it. I remember the gamertag but I don't have the email anymore. I am just wondering if anyone knows how I...
  6. After changing my main Microsoft email, I lost access to some games I had purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    After changing my main Microsoft email, I lost access to some games I had purchased: The one I care about the most is Minecraft, I had both Java and Bedrock purchased on my account, and now I lost access to both. I haven't played them for a very long time, today I tried logging...
  7. Is there any way to recover a lost Microsoft email by just knowing the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to recover a lost Microsoft email by just knowing the username?: I am currently in the situation where I can remember the username I used after I created the account, but I don't remember the email I used. This happened when I was forced to migrate my Mojang...
  8. Cant Access my xbox profile because lost password to Microsoft email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Access my xbox profile because lost password to Microsoft email: hello I'm trying to get back into my Xbox account but the account has two step active. when I try to change my password I have to use to steps of authentication, 1 being code generated by app and...
  9. I lost my Microsoft email but I know my gamertag. How can I recover the email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Microsoft email but I know my gamertag. How can I recover the email?: Hello all! I am getting an error when trying to login into my Microsoft account for Minecraft PS4. The error states that I need to sign in with a previously connected Microsoft Account. However, I...
  10. My Microsoft account lost everything on my new Xbox but is still with the same email how?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account lost everything on my new Xbox but is still with the same email how?: So my email is not paired with my Xbox account like it basically reset it I had 27,000 gamer score and a bunch of bough games but one day I got on and now it says I have to buy all the games are...