I have lost my Fortnite account after linking it with Epic Games, and I don't know how to...

Discus and support I have lost my Fortnite account after linking it with Epic Games, and I don't know how to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What I believe has happened is that when I linked my account with Epic Games it had created a new account to replace my old account. I had tried to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BasicallyADR, Dec 23, 2023.

1. BasicallyADR
    BasicallyADR Guest

I have lost my Fortnite account after linking it with Epic Games, and I don't know how to...

What I believe has happened is that when I linked my account with Epic Games it had created a new account to replace my old account. I had tried to get my old account by unlinking from Epic Games but unfortunately that has given me another new account and not my old one. Is there a way I can get my old account back? Or can I get some sort of refund (I have only spent around 40-50 dollars on this game).

:)

BasicallyADR, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I have lost my Fortnite account after linking it with Epic Games, and I don't know how to get it back.

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Fortnite account.

I'm afraid Microsoft Xbox does not have the tools to manage any 3rd party accounts.

It would be best to reach out directly to Epic Games Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate your Fortnite account:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Ultron 141 Win User

Linking my xbox account to my epic games account

How do i link my fortnite account to my epic games account
  4. WPAK Win User

bonjour j ai perdu tout mes skin objets ect sur fortnite comment faire pour les récupéré

Web translation:

hello i lost all my skin objects ect on fortnite how to get them back

hello i lost all my skin objects ect on fortnite how to recover

Response:

Hi there,

please double check if you unlinked the epic account, if you have done so you'll need to relink it again.

See this link for a similar situation:
    https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/bug-reports/battle-royale-aa/258560-3-4-0-lost-all-skins-and-all-progress
    For any further support regarding to fortnite skins etc. it's best to post that issue on the fortnite forums via that same link,
    since skins etc is linked to the epic account and not the Xbox Live Account itself.
  5. WPAK Win User

XBox One S - Parent/Child Account Issue

Hi there,

I'm afraid that both, making your account a child account and transferring the points (I assume the gamer score) are not possible.

There is one thing that as far as I know that can be done though which is related to Fortnite. Fortnite uses a separate account to store it's progress and skins etc, this account used for that is the Epic account. This account can be unlinked and linked
    to another Xbox Live Account.

So for Fortnite nothing specific like Skins etc to that game wouldn't be lost. For the specific steps on how to move the Epic account it's best to check out this link:
    https://www.epicgames.com/help/
  6. JaydenLe1 Win User

bought Fortnite V-bucks and didn't recieve any code or vbucks in my account.

Ok if I refund the vbucks, how do I link my fortnite/epic account to microsoft? And if I can then can I re-purchace the vbucks and it'll go to my linked account? (oh and I don't have an Xbox)
Thema:

1. I have lost my Fortnite account after linking it with Epic Games, and I don't know how to... - Similar Threads - lost Fortnite account

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  6. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  7. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  8. lost all of my stuff on fortnite after i unliked it. is it possible to get the stuff and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost all of my stuff on fortnite after i unliked it. is it possible to get the stuff and...: i unlinked my xbox account from my fortnite account i cant read so i unlinked it without knowing it would delete all my data ive been trying to get back on the account with all my stuff but it...
  9. Fortnite code lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite code lost: A few years ago i redeemed my eon fortnite skin code before i linked my accounts and now i cannot get it back please help. be4f8333-4693-4796-b05f-f35a124be338
  10. How to recover lost Fortnite guest account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to recover lost Fortnite guest account?: I created a guest account on Fortnite on my Xbox 1 and accidentally linked my PC Fortnite account to my Xbox recently. When I signed out of the PC account on my Xbox the guest account was no...