I have lost my first profil

Discus and support I have lost my first profil in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I delete my profile and when i wanted to add the same profile again on my xbox one with my xbox live account my profile is no longer the same please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ComediePage3436, Jun 26, 2017.

1. I have lost my first profil

I delete my profile and when i wanted to add the same profile again on my xbox one with my xbox live account my profile is no longer the same please help me thanks. I'm from french polynesia. My profile name is NPlooky87 but i can't use again this profile
    i need help

:)

ComediePage3436, Jun 26, 2017
  2. TopDogin
    TopDogin Guest
    My VIP star rank has been wiped

Last year a ordered a few games from the store and made other purchases. But they havent appeared on my Rewards profile. Thus is the second time I have lost my VIP ranking. The first time was when the site got updated. Now i have lost it again. Whats the
    point????

TopDogin, Jun 26, 2017
  3. 80150101 can't download my profile

same thing is happening to me right now, first it would not let me sign onto my profile even though i had connection with xbl. I then tryed to downlad my profile and i got the message with the 80150101 code and have now lost my account. I have lost my first profil :(

dup039d2bef-6183-4398-9f61-26646e8ad2f6, Jun 26, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I have lost my first profil