I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...

Discus and support I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a cloud save for Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox Series X that I have been playing on since the game launched. Yesterday, I decided to download the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Binmun1345, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Binmun1345
    Binmun1345 Guest

I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...

I had a cloud save for Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox Series X that I have been playing on since the game launched. Yesterday, I decided to download the Xbox App on PC and download Forza Horizon 5 using Game Pass Ultimate, since I have it on my account.

When loading up Forza Horizon 5 on PC, I was asked to sync the data from the cloud, which I am assuming is my console cloud save. I decided not to, and start a new save on PC. I chose to stop the syncing and began playing from scratch on PC. When I tried to load up Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox Series X, instead of syncing the data with my console cloud save, my PC cloud save with almost no progress on it synced instead.

Despite me stopping the sync, it seems as though my PC cloud save has overwritten my Xbox Series X cloud save, leaving my PC and Xbox with the same progress without me asking it to do this. My save that I have been playing on since Forza Horizon 5's launch has vanished instantly, and I'm not sure if I can get it back.

Is there anything I can do?

:)

Binmun1345, Sep 1, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How can I get my save data back

Hi Jojohd3, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of progress in Forza Horizon 5. It appears your save data has been lost or corrupted.

There are a few things you can try to regain your progress:

Check if you have a backup of your saved data. If you saved your save data to a cloud storage service, such as OneDrive or Xbox Cloud Gaming, you can try to restore it.

Try syncing your saved data with the cloud. Forza Horizon 5 saves save data to the cloud automatically, but there may be an issue with syncing. To try syncing your saved data, open the Settings app on your Xbox and follow these steps:

1. Select Games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Select Forza Horizon 5.
    4. Select Options.
    5. Select Sync Saved Data.

If you've tried all of these steps and still can't recover your progress, you can contact Forza Horizon 5 support for help.

Here are some tips to help you regain your progress:

1. Be patient. The troubleshooting process may take some time.

2. Be persistent. Don't give up if you don't get an immediate response.

3. Provide as much information as you can. This will help support investigate your issue.

I hope this helps you regain your progress in Forza Horizon 5.
    Jose
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4

i lost my progress after sync console with cloud, so i think new game and new progress now at cloud. On my PC i have game with old progress, can i load progress from PC to cloud , not from cloud to pc. How to find local savings at PC ?
    The local Forza Horizon 4 save games are located here:

C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData

There should be a wgs folder in there which is the save folder.

Not entirely sure how to get the local copy synced to the cloud without the cloud over-riding the local copy though...way beyond my ability to understand
  4. matthewiag Win User

Game launching on old saved data.

Hello

If you have all ready deleted the save data from the console and it re downloaded the save that one will be the latest save from the cloud and will be your current progress.

I have seen quite a few issues with Forza Horizon 4 Save system my self.

Best thing to do is to Fast Travel to a House or Event Hub and then drive 5 seconds it seems to save fully during the fast travel.
  5. stevehanlon2 Win User

xbox is not syncing latest from forza 7 someone elses data

hi Sanana94 thanks for giving me a reply , what my problem is , a friend plays under the same gamertag [ my acct] he has always played off line as he has had no internet acess, now in the last week internet has become available at his adress and of course
    his console thinks i have 2 consoles , he has gone online under my gamertag and this has caused my syncing to play up , i have lost completed game data for horizon 3 forza 5 , and 4 mths worth of gaming for forza 7 , forza 6 seems ok forza horizon 3 and forza
    5 have gone back to the start of game screen and forza 7 is showing data from 4 mths ago i have not tried farcry 5 or other games yet to see if they have also lost data , is there anyway i can recoder data from the cloud that has gone missing ? it seems as
    if his machine is over writing my cloud saves or something , very desperate as have lost yrs worth of playing , over 200 cars in forza alone . thank you any one who may be able to help me
  6. Sodangidni Win User

In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data

Hello, Kyle. I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear your progress in Forza Horizon 5 has been lost.

Regarding your inquiry, the Forza support is able to assist you with this.

However, as they informed in the article that I am going to share below:

“We will not be able to return any lost progress or return your old save. We will produce a 1:1 match to your inventory for Forza Horizon players.

Unfortunately, we will NOT be able to return any Forzathon Points, Skill Points, Level, Experience, Tokens, or Progress”.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/articles/360005306553-I-ve-lost-all-my-progress-what-do-I-do-

In case you want to proceed with your restore request, it is necessary for you to perform some of the steps they indicate in this same article.
    It is important to note that an Xbox console or PC is required.
Thema:

1. I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been... - Similar Threads - lost Forza Horizon

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Account lost: Hello, I'm Tuqay. I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 since its release. Today, when I started the game, it displayed a message stating that it couldn't load my save from the cloud. There were two...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Lost save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lost save: I haven't played Forza Horizon 4 for quite some time (over a year). I wanted to play again yesterday but when I logged into my account I noticed all progress was gone. Is there a way I can recover...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost: I've come to terms with the fact that my progress in game is lost (I canceled a sync), but I've seen mentioned in other places that Forza may be able to somehow provide an inventory replacement....
  8. I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console: I always played Horizon 5 on xbox console and have come very far, but last Saturday I decided to try playing FH5 on my computer using gamepass, where it asked me if I wanted to play from cloud or...
  9. I lost my save game Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my save game Forza horizon 4: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 on Series X. Then, I opened my Series S account on another console, but I don't know why it started from the beginning, and then it starts again on Series X as well?...
  10. Lost all my progress on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my progress on Forza Horizon 4: Hi everyone, this morning I started my game and my progress looked like the way it was about 2 years ago. Has anyone had the same? is there a way to get it back? thank you...