i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

Discus and support i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hayden Cutajar, Nov 8, 2023.

1. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as microsoft no longer recognizes my email and it now thinks my email is 19*****@qq.com‎. something like that now I don't know what email that is but it isn't mine and I cant reset the email or do anything to get back I have been trying everything that can but microsoft no longer recognizes my old email and as such have not been able to do anything what is this new email and how can i get my account back?

Thank you.

:)

Hayden Cutajar, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Hayden! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on your description, your account might have been hacked and the hacker must have changed the email address associated with your Microsoft account.

Kindly try to follow the instructions in the interactive tool using the link below in order to recover your account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

If the steps above didn't work, proceed to reach out to Xbox Support for further escalations as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. Here's how to contact them:

Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time. You may also check these links for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

전에 사용하던 메일이 서비스종료로 비번을 찾을수 없음[Translation-The email I was using before cannot be found due to the termination of the service.]

Hi Kimhan0813,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with signing in. Are you wanting the password for the email itself or the Microsoft account? If for email itself we cant help with that as it is not a Microsoft domain. Here is a

guide for lost password
    for Microsoft accounts.

We also recommend
    changing the primary alias
    as cant be accessed any longer.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. Melixrism Win User

How to access my account without the email linked to it?

Its quite a tricky situation, because i lost my microsoft account access because of it, but also i cannot play Minecraft since i cant log in, its a situation both involving Microsoft and Xbox.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I can no longer access my Microsoft account on Minecraft Launcher and I already have minecraft

Hi Maxim, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, can you give us more details?

Have you lost access to your account login information?
  6. PadmanabanP Win User

lost all of worlds and other data from Minecraft

My Microsoft name used to be Ibraheemhaq01 now Microsoft has given me a new one and I have lost all of worlds and other data which I can’t get back unless I get my old Microsoft account. I have inserted the right details aswell. This is on my nintendo
    switch
    Login with your old used in synced account.You can access your old data
Thema:

1. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login - Similar Threads - lost accesses microsoft

2. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  3. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  4. my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features: my microsoft account got hacked. If I choose to reset the passwort, the default mail address shown in the pop-up window is not mine (false account: ag*****@mailbox.in.ua). The account restoring...
  5. Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account: To start, I initially reached out to Mojang support for assistance; however, they advised me to contact Microsoft support instead. The challenge I'm facing is that whenever I attempt to contact...
  6. After changing my main Microsoft email, I lost access to some games I had purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    After changing my main Microsoft email, I lost access to some games I had purchased: The one I care about the most is Minecraft, I had both Java and Bedrock purchased on my account, and now I lost access to both. I haven't played them for a very long time, today I tried logging...
  7. Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to Minecraft after migration to Microsoft: I made the migration as requested on the launcher of Overwolf and FTB mod launchers, as well as request by the native Mojang Launcher, it was done August 2022, after migration , I completel lost...
  8. Lost access to mail address alias for Microsoft account - how to transfer to new?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to mail address alias for Microsoft account - how to transfer to new?: Hi. I've cancelled the domain on which I created the email address used for my personal Microsoft account. Now I got another domain, and I got a M365 account set up on it (this account I'm...
  9. My Microsoft account has been hacked. I have lost access to my 2 factor authentication...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked. I have lost access to my 2 factor authentication...: I want to talk to a support person not a stupid bot for months on end. Please someone HELP! My Microsoft was compromised via xbox a couple of months ago and locked up although i was unable to...
  10. Cant Access my xbox profile because lost password to Microsoft email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Access my xbox profile because lost password to Microsoft email: hello I'm trying to get back into my Xbox account but the account has two step active. when I try to change my password I have to use to steps of authentication, 1 being code generated by app and...