I have lost access to my old xbox account

Discus and support I have lost access to my old xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, i’ve been trying to log into my old xbox account but i’ve forgotten the email and password used to login. There’s also no phone number linked,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jay colbeck, Nov 26, 2023.

1. jay colbeck
    jay colbeck Guest

Hello, i’ve been trying to log into my old xbox account but i’ve forgotten the email and password used to login. There’s also no phone number linked, the account name is ‘jays solos’.

I was wondering if you could recover it for me as it has my old accounts for games and i don’t want to lose them.

:)

jay colbeck, Nov 26, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, jay C. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your Microsoft account.

As you don’t recall the email address, you may want to try recovering your account by submitting the account recovery form but using instead a previously linked phone number or previously created Skype username (is not the same as our gamertag)

The form can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Lastly, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
  3. demonslayer688 Win User

Lost account and inability to unlink

in short old xbox live account lost, still want same Facebook on new account, can't access old xbox account to unlink, and Facebook doesn't show my Facebook as connected but when I try connecting Facebook to new account it says it's logged in to the old
    account.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Changing To Another Computer

If you have lost access to your old account use Lost account solution, then you could access your old purchases and
    progress
  5. [EX] Win User

Lost access to my old account.

Hey Terry,

if you use the 'search person' function on your console and search for your gamertag, is it shown without suffix ?
  6. Terry small Win User

Lost access to my old account.

So, can I not have 2 accounts with the one email?.
Thema:

1. I have lost access to my old xbox account - Similar Threads - lost access old

2. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  3. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  4. Lost access to my old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to my old account.: I have bought the xbox series x, transferred my games over from my old xbox one, go to sign in and i've been given a new gamertag! So i can't access my old account, lost all my progress on my...
  5. Changed my primary alias and deleted my old alias and lost access to my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed my primary alias and deleted my old alias and lost access to my minecraft account: I have changed my primary alias, then deleted my old one. This caused me to lose access to my minecraft account. It did not say or warn me anywhere that this would happen. Is there any way that I...
  6. Getting access to Old Xbox accounts with lost Emails and Passwords?

in XboX Insiders
    Getting access to Old Xbox accounts with lost Emails and Passwords?: The Support is hard when you fail the test to gain access to your old accounts, Is there a way to get the accounts? submitted by /u/WhoUhHere [link] [comments]
  7. Old account needed new information = Lost access to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account needed new information = Lost access to my account: Hi, I have an Xbox Gamtertag / account that is around 12 years old. And now i cant acess it.. because earlier this week I needed more "security information" to login. That information wasn't...
  8. Lost access to an old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to an old Xbox account: Hey! I’ve lost access to my old Xbox account, I don’t have access to the email or phone number but I do know all the security details including phone number associated to the account. Ive tried...
  9. My EA Access code is lost in old Xbox message.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My EA Access code is lost in old Xbox message.: EA Access code lost in old Xbox message. Hi, I have been talking to an Xbox rep names William A, he said to come here and post about my issue. Basically I have lost access to my old messages, one...
  10. Lost access to an old account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost access to an old account: I made my first account a long time ago and cannot remember the password for the Microsoft account or the email it is linked to. It was my dads old email address and I just want to change it to my...