I have lost access to my account

Discus and support I have lost access to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I had an Xbox for about a year until about a year ago, when it broke. I recently tried logging into my Xbox account on my PC as I was thinking... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jake_536, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Jake_536
    Jake_536 Guest

Hello, I had an Xbox for about a year until about a year ago, when it broke. I recently tried logging into my Xbox account on my PC as I was thinking about getting a new one. When it came to the password, I put in the one I remembered that I always used, but it rejected it, saying it was now linked to an email beginning with N. I never had an email beginning with N, so I checked my emails, and about a month ago I got loads of emails saying my password was being changed, etc., so I called Microsoft Support, gave them loads of details, and they said they would speak to someone higher up and would transfer me, but then I hung up.

:)

Jake_536, Nov 22, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Jake_536. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Has the account's email been changed? If so, unfortunately, it will not be possible to recover the account.

If not, you can try recovering the account using the online form: https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Microsoft/Xbox Support cannot assist further with account recovery.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Tijn,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I know how frustrating it can be to lose access to one of your accounts. The only alternative you have at this time is to submit the account recovery form. There is no other way. I have already investigated them and the only way to recover an account is as follows.

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are some tips to help you complete the Microsoft account recovery form:

-One piece of advice I can give you is to get as much information as possible, the more information you give to Microsoft that can verify your identity and recover your account. Include your name, email address, date of birth, phone number, and any other information you can remember about your account.

-Be specific and precise. When answering the questions on the form, be specific and precise. For example, if you are asked for your date of birth that you used to create your account, don't just say "my date of birth." Instead, say "my date of birth is [date of birth]."

-Remember your passwords. If you know your account password it can help a lot to recover, as already said all possible information may be necessary.

-Be patient. The account recovery process may take several days or even weeks. Don't be discouraged if you don't receive a response right away.

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If none of the aforementioned data does not work, the account may not be recovered.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

I have lost access to my minecraft account

Hello Tijn,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I know how frustrating it can be to lose access to one of your accounts. The only alternative you have at this time is to submit the account recovery form. There is no other way. I have already investigated them and the only way to recover an account is as follows.

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are some tips to help you complete the Microsoft account recovery form:

-One piece of advice I can give you is to get as much information as possible, the more information you give to Microsoft that can verify your identity and recover your account. Include your name, email address, date of birth, phone number, and any other information you can remember about your account.

-Be specific and precise. When answering the questions on the form, be specific and precise. For example, if you are asked for your date of birth that you used to create your account, don't just say "my date of birth." Instead, say "my date of birth is [date of birth]."

-Remember your passwords. If you know your account password it can help a lot to recover, as already said all possible information may be necessary.

-Be patient. The account recovery process may take several days or even weeks. Don't be discouraged if you don't receive a response right away.

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If none of the aforementioned data does not work, the account may not be recovered.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Locked out of old account, how can I transfer game saves to a new profile?

You can't

If you lost access to your account you have to call support or fill out the lost access to my account form at accounts.Microsoft.com
  6. Ben4724 Win User

I lost access to my account

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and an Xbox gamer just like you and hope you are doing well.

Based on your screenshot it seems it is indeed 2 different account that has been saved on your Minecraft. With regards to that, reason why it logged into a new account means that the original gamertag or Xbox profile you are trying to sign in is associated on a different email address than the one you have tried.

If you can remember other email addresses you might have used for Xbox or Minecraft, I suggest to try signing in each of email accounts you have via https://account.xbox.com/profile page. Here it will show you the correct gamertag/Xbox profile once you sign in to the right account/email address.

But if you somehow cannot remember other email addresses you might have used, try to check via https://account.microsoft.com/family page to see if you somehow have associated it on a family group before. It will show list of email addresses there. More guide how to retrieve the right email account can also be found at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I hope the information helps somehow. But let us know if you have further questions and we will do our best with our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
Thema:

1. I have lost access to my account - Similar Threads - lost access account

2. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  3. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  4. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  5. I have lost access to my old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my old xbox account: Hello, i’ve been trying to log into my old xbox account but i’ve forgotten the email and password used to login. There’s also no phone number linked, the account name is ‘jays solos’. I was...
  6. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  7. my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features: my microsoft account got hacked. If I choose to reset the passwort, the default mail address shown in the pop-up window is not mine (false account: ag*****@mailbox.in.ua). The account restoring...
  8. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login: I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as microsoft no longer recognizes my email and it...
  9. Access to account lost, unknown email taken over

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to account lost, unknown email taken over: Hi, Near the start of the year my Microsoft account connected to my xbox and pc (before I reset it and used a new account) was taken over by an unknown @rambler.ru email. I now cannot reset the...
  10. can i unlink my ea and xbox accounts through xbox as i have lost access to the ea account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i unlink my ea and xbox accounts through xbox as i have lost access to the ea account: i no longer have access to the email that my ea account is under and i cannot prove i own the account as some of the questions they are asking me are unreasonable to remember like what and when my...