I have lost 7000G for no reason

Discus and support I have lost 7000G for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I few months ago i reached 100k Gamer Score, however i check back now and i have 7000G less than 100k. I want to know why this has happened.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jc capus, Apr 2, 2018.

1. jc capus
    jc capus Guest

I few months ago i reached 100k Gamer Score, however i check back now and i have 7000G less than 100k. I want to know why this has happened.

:)

jc capus, Apr 2, 2018
  2. Dreadz Icy
    Dreadz Icy Guest
    I have banned for no reason

I have been console banned for no reason I haven't been on xbox in a week since the last time I played. Can someone please help me with this. I can't speak to my friends, o can't play with them, I literally can't do anything with my Xbox multiplayer wise.
    I've been trying to contact Xbox and get help with this problem for 2 days no one has given me a solution every agent i have come in contact with has sent me to different link that is no help. Please Xbox contact me and fix this problem. It is genuinely a
    problem i am just looking for my console to be unbanned. Someone from Xbox please help .

Dreadz Icy, Apr 2, 2018
  3. I have banned for no reason

Enforcement actions are not handled on the forums, as the Xbox Enforcement team does not post here.

You will need to log on to http://enforcement.xbox.com, check your Enforcement history, and submit a case review (if eligible).

Internet Expert, Apr 2, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It's a glitch that will fix itself.

Smwutches, Apr 2, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

It's a glitch that will fix itself.
  6. Panno92 Win User

Comecei o ano com 80.000G e você? pretende chegar até 2021 com quanto?

Honestly I play both of them, for example I have more than 15000G in Halo, Gears and Forza and I have also completed many games gifted with the games with gold program (mainly indie). Tipically indie games are easier to complete and limited to 1000G only,
    AAA games instead are much longer and harder but with them you can earn much more points (FH4 has 3000G, Halo MCC 7000G!)
  7. Wiggs Win User

Does this sum it up pretty well??

The reason I lost faith in the 360...the reason I bought a PS3....and the reason I bought a PS4 instead of a X1....was the very reason that MS lost it's way when it came to games.

If this is true....I would love it.
  8. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I lost my ambassador for no reason

The Enforcement Team only reacts on an evidence-based foundation. So if you are reported for something, and there is no evidence (messages, posts, comments etc) of the reported event, then no action would be taken. However, Enforcement can read all correspondence
    between you and any other party, I believe even if you (or they) have since deleted it. So if something you said was reported, it would have been read and investigated by the Enforcement Team. If you only said the word, "No," I do not believe that this would
    in any way cause a suspension. Are you sure that you never said anything more, in any correspondence? If you'd said more, including anything offensive or with even mild insults or bad language, then this would have been evidence to support a ban by the Enforcement
    Team. You can always request a case review, but it sounds like there may have been more than the word, "No," at play in this case. Sorry and best of luck. :(
  9. Mistress Sara Win User

I lost my ambassador for no reason

Hi there,

You can submit a case review via the Enforcement site as noted in your
    previous thread

If it's overturned you have nothing to worry about. If it is upheld then you will not be able to rejoin the Ambassador program at this time.
Thema:

1. I have lost 7000G for no reason - Similar Threads - lost 7000G reason

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  6. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  7. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  10. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...: After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?...