I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...

Discus and support I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I logged into Netflix on my Xbox and my sky box and have been using it for a year. However I went to log in this morning on my phone and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J. O'NEILL, May 6, 2024.

1. J. O'NEILL
    J. O'NEILL Guest

I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...

Hello,

I logged into Netflix on my Xbox and my sky box and have been using it for a year.

However I went to log in this morning on my phone and I can’t remember the password. I also don’t have access to the email address anymore as it was my dad’s before he passed away.

Is there a way to find out on the Xbox what password I used? I have the Xbox series X

:)

J. O'NEILL, May 6, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: