I have just set my son up with his own xbox login. Is there a way to transfer his saved...

Discus and support I have just set my son up with his own xbox login. Is there a way to transfer his saved... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have just set my son up with his own xbox login. Is there a way to transfer his saved gameplay from my account over to his? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jonhock-[xboxvenue], Mar 8, 2023.

1. I have just set my son up with his own xbox login. Is there a way to transfer his saved...

I have just set my son up with his own xbox login. Is there a way to transfer his saved gameplay from my account over to his? Thanks

:)

jonhock-[xboxvenue], Mar 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I have just set my son up with his own xbox login. Is there a way to transfer his saved gameplay from my account over to his?

Unfortunately no. Nothing can be transferred between profiles.
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

Move Xbox account

When I bought my minor son his first Xbox, I added the Xbox to my account and had my son sign in there to use it. He is now an adult and I want him to set up his own Microsoft account and move his Xbox to his own account. How do we do this??.
    You can easily havr him create his own account and log into his xbox.

He will lose access to his saved games and anything linked to your account. They cannot be transferred to another Microsoft account, nor can his gamertag.

He would essentially be starting fresh on his account.
  4. AZWldctFan Win User

How do I do this? I want to share a game with other members of my family that use different Xbox consoles

My oldest son has his own console, his own login, and his own xbox live.

My youngest son has his own console, his own login, and his own xbox live.

The game should belong to my oldest son.

So how does this work? Do I want my youngest son's console to be the home console? Then when logged in as my oldest son on the home (youngest son's)console, download the game to the youngest son's console? Then let my oldest son go back to his console
    and have him download the game to that console too?

Then would my oldest be able to play his game on his own console (not the home console) with my youngest son also playing it on a different (home)console, with each kid logged in as themself?
  5. Brummie blues Win User

gold family subsription

So if I get my son one I can just transfer his login over to new Xbox and he will still be live.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Transfer license content

There is unfortunately no way to transfer digital content (games, apps, saves) from one account to another at this time.

However, a workaround is available if you don't want him to log into your account anymore, but still have access to the purchased games while logged on to his own account: set up gamesharing!

On the Xbox One console your son plays on, log on with your account, and set this Xbox as the "Home
    Xbox"
    . Log out, and let your son log in with his own account. He can continue to play the digitally purchased games (from your account), and if your own Gold subscription is active, he can play online too.
Thema:

I have just set my son up with his own xbox login. Is there a way to transfer his saved...

1. I have just set my son up with his own xbox login. Is there a way to transfer his saved... - Similar Threads - set son own

2. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  3. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  4. Can I set up a new Outlook account for my son with his XBox gamer tag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I set up a new Outlook account for my son with his XBox gamer tag?: My son has been locked out of his Outlook due to forgotten password and we cannot get back in via the online form. Can I set up a new account for him and link it to his existing gamer tag ID?...
  5. My son has been logged out and we have no access to the email addresa it was set up to many...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has been logged out and we have no access to the email addresa it was set up to many...: Logged out and no access to email account set to e34d4992-3f20-4ba4-8c50-b75f503d82db
  6. Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...: Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox if I preorder it? It says full MWII content is available with the pre-order, so would I be able to...
  7. Setting up 2 xboxes for my son. One at mine, one at his mother's house.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Setting up 2 xboxes for my son. One at mine, one at his mother's house.: I find it surprising but I can't find an answer to my situation on here. I hope you all can help. I separated from my son's mother a while back. I'm looking to get a place of my own soon and to...
  8. My son was using my microsoft account to play minecraft. I have set up an email for him on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son was using my microsoft account to play minecraft. I have set up an email for him on...: How can I change it to his email instead of mine? I tried to change the email on my account to his and that didn't work. I now created his own microsoft account but no idea how to link it. I have...
  9. Minecraft won't let my son play online even though privacy settings are all enabled.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let my son play online even though privacy settings are all enabled.: Dear sir/madam, My son would like to play minecraft java edition on his pc on multiplayer. I have bought the game through his account in the play store. I changed all the privacy settings in the...
  10. Trying to set up my son’s series s- on his birthday! Stuck on ‘update complete!’ Screen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to set up my son’s series s- on his birthday! Stuck on ‘update complete!’ Screen...: Greetings- frustrated dad here trying to set up my son’s series s on his birthday! He started setting it up before school and I think did some things out of order. Performed update then had to go...