I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...

Discus and support I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all his data and such have not saved to his account. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stephen frisby, Jan 12, 2024.

1. I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...

I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all his data and such have not saved to his account. Is there anything I can do?

:)

stephen frisby, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all his data and such have not saved to his account. Is there anything I can do?

Hi Stephen, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Do you still have access to his previous account?

You can log in with that information on the new console.

If you don't, you can try to recover it:

Please, use this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Let me know if it works!
  3. y0itsdanni Win User

Is the Seagate 1TB Expansion + hard drive compatible with Xbox Series X?

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me. I have all Xbox One games currently on the hard drive as my current console is Xbox One S, the only game I have on there which isn’t specifically for Xbox One is the new Modern Warfare II which is the cross gen bundle, so my games should work if I plug it into a Series X, right?
  4. noeqplease Win User

Bought two copies of Titanfall today for XBox360 so my son and I can play each other

Hi,

I have two copes of the game, bought them together. WHat I want to know is if I have to shell out an entire new XBox Live account for my son, or can I include him in mine, as a family member?

There is a way to do it, but it is not at all clear.

I have to do all this :

New email for my son, new Microsoft Account for my son, tie in his gamer profile to his new microsoft account, and THEN pay more for a new Gold account?

Kind of expensive.

As to playing online, Titanfall does NOT allow you to even play the game AT ALL unless you have a GOld account.

So for one person to play it's 60 for the game, plus the Gold account cost as well. Right off the bat.
  5. ShaneHepburn Win User

saving progress when changing xbox account

Hi

I am Xbox illiterate first of all...

I have two sons one of whom plays primarily on an Xbox one. We bought a second xbox for my other son so they could play single player games against each other online. The original xbox is linked to my email. What I would like to do is set up a family account,
    giving each one an email to log in with. I am having problems! I set up the family account on microsoft but the new xbox will not accept the new email.

But even if I am successful in setting all this up, is there a way for son 1 to log in on a new account and still save his progress in his games?
    Hello Erika,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums the progress is locked to the account you have made and it not possible to transfer it over to another account.

thanks

Shane
  6. CF076 Win User

HELP WITH ACCOUNT

Ricardo,

Thank you. I have seen the area where I can change my email address and place another. So the 2 questions

1. The current email - my son has a ton of credits or gift cards or something… can that be transferred to the new email? Is there a way to transfer it to the new email. Or transfer his profile to the new email?

2. If I delete the email from what’s there. I can still use this email for regular email use.

The goal is that when my son signs on to his Xbox- it is not my email address and his own assigned email address for that box??

Does this make sense. Can you contact me or can I call you please?
Thema:

I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...

1. I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all... - Similar Threads - bought son email

2. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  3. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  4. I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...: The HDMI cable does have audio. What settings should the Xbox have? b34edbe9-5eef-4c9d-a1c5-8a9849ed131f
  5. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...: I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is...
  6. I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...: Xbox gift card used by accident Added to my Microsoft store balance Want to get money back or let my son use it on his Xbox acct b112880a-7ff5-4919-93f8-a8b37bf177c7
  7. I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son: I bought a Turtle Beach headset 600 wireless 2 weeks ago. It's my 2nd pair. The USB adapter that you plug to the xbox to sync the headset broke. However i still have my 1st gun my first pair, is...
  8. My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game: Son bought fifa23 on his Xbox was wondering if I could use same game on my Xbox in same house 62b3abea-d8e1-4030-b72f-7df6d28d1353
  9. My son bought VC on NBA 2k24 and I was wondering if I could be refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought VC on NBA 2k24 and I was wondering if I could be refunded: may I please be refunded . My son bought VC without my permission. He also used all of the VC I got for pre ordering the game, I would like that back too please thank you....
  10. I’ve bought a game for my son but on my email/account - how do I transfer??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought a game for my son but on my email/account - how do I transfer??: I’m new to all of this so sorry for sounding like an absolute dimwit At Xmas I bought a game from amazon. It came with a code which I easily added into Xbox to redeem However, just bought a code...