i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...

Discus and support i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says installation stopped 697fa26c-61f3-4ce2-97bc-7b2d75c24499 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alex gerogiou, Jul 26, 2023.

1. i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...

i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says installation stopped

:)

alex gerogiou, Jul 26, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says installation stopped

Hello Alex, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator on your device. Let’s try to sort this out.

However, before that, I would like to ask some questions:

Are you trying to download the game on Xbox consoles or PC?
    What’s the error code you see when the “installation stop” message appears?
    What procedures you tried to fix this issue prior to your post creation, Alex?

I do appreciate your comments in advance,
  3. AzyadNawfal2010 Win User

Where do I report bugs found on Xbox One?

Hi there,I just bought my Xbox One S on Saturday and there is something wrong with it.I cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Microsoft Store.And,are we allowed to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox?Thank you.
  4. DecoyOctopus Win User

Getting this error when launching microsoft flight on windows 11 "0x87E10BD0"

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. So in response to your questions re flight simulator and minecraft,

- For your Microsoft Flight Simulator, did you install any mods?

No

- Are you able to play the Microsoft Flight Simulator before?

Yes, played it several times in months after purchase

- Have you done any changes on the Microsoft Flight Simulator?

No

- For your Minecraft, may I ask what did you copy from the Mojang site?

Have found a confirmation email saying I now just use my microsoft account details via the minecraft launcher so this issue is resolved.

Kind regards

5. TimothyJones6 Win User

Flight Simulator: "Something went wrong with the download, see 499"

Exactly. This is f'd up. I initially bought the damn game thinking I could plug in my Xbox one x and start playing. How foolish of me to think that an Xbox live game could be played on an Xbox console!

so I suppose that's my mistake for not investigating although it is an extremely stupid of Microsoft. so I went out and bought a goddamn computer and a monitor and the game premium deluxe started downloading it and now I have to deal with this ****.

I got this flight simulator, an Xbox, a computer, everything! just so I can have a supplemental learning tool as I take flight lessons for real. At this point I am probably going to return all this ****.

Poor form microsoft.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My ms flight sim wont start.

Hi Jo.

Just to confirm, when you say " I bought Xbox live 24 months gold but can not play my game ms flight sim standaard version. I bought 1 month game pass and that was ok." It means that right now you have game pass ultimate available in your account, right?

https://account.microsoft.com/services

If not, please double check if Flight simulator (the base game) appears in your Microsoft account order history with status completed:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

**Make sure to select "All available" next to "Ordered within"

If yes, may I know if you tried reinstalling the game?

Or sign in with your account using the link below and start a remote installation:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/microsoft-flig...
Thema:

i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...

1. i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says... - Similar Threads - bought game pass

2. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  5. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  6. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  7. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  8. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  9. I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass: I have recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Core for 12 months, yet whenever I try to load games from game pass it says I need game pass. I also tried to install apps from game pass and that doesn’t...
  10. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb