I have just bought battlefield v on disk and I downloaded it and it keeps saying I don’t...

Discus and support I have just bought battlefield v on disk and I downloaded it and it keeps saying I don’t... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have reset my Xbox and it still won’t work ,any advice? submitted by /u/Daddy_little_legs [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Daddy_little_legs, Apr 2, 2021.

1. I have just bought battlefield v on disk and I downloaded it and it keeps saying I don’t...

/u/Daddy_little_legs, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Xamikaze330 Win User

Xbox Live keeps disconnecting

Hey, I just bought both Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4, and when I try to download the required update, it keeps signing me out of Xbox Live. I keep signing back in and it keeps signing me back out. Sometimes it will download the update but then it won't
    say "done" or whatever. What do I do?
  3. iAmTitan Win User

Is everyone's XBox One X so slow and clunky?

No, I use it for the odd shop bought disk based game, download game purchases from the Microsoft online store, and Gold monthly game downloads. I don’t really use it for anything else and I don’t even use it for multiplayer stuff. Just test the internet
    speed on the xbox and its 277.22mbps do I don’t think that’s the issue! ;-)
  4. Ishan8123 Win User

I have gold but it says I don’t

Try removing your account from your Xbox, restart your Xbox then add back account.

If that doesn’t work, trying contacting Xbox support directly and they’ll refresh from their side.
  5. Auswulf Win User

So, What Did You Get?

Have not bought anything but Mass effect and Arkham city were a good price. Probably just buy the disk versions of the games though as I prefer disks over digital downloads. Don't get me wrong digital versions are just as good as disk versions but my preference
    is game disks, something tangible to keep.
  6. OKGo Joshie Win User

"Unrecognisable Disc" (03-80-00) Problem

i have battlefield 3 and when i put in the disk it would say unreadable disk and sometimes it would say play disk, and when i played the disk it would say "disk is unreadable" can somebody HELP
Thema:

I have just bought battlefield v on disk and I downloaded it and it keeps saying I don’t...

1. I have just bought battlefield v on disk and I downloaded it and it keeps saying I don’t... - Similar Threads - bought battlefield disk

2. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  3. I bought battlefield 2042 and have proof of its purchase but it suddenly gave me a prompt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 2042 and have proof of its purchase but it suddenly gave me a prompt...: I've done most of the things recommended by the virtual assistant but no luck! 78a11539-f583-4846-b3e0-f82842c03028
  4. Bought battlefield 2042 Xbox one S unable to join friend's Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought battlefield 2042 Xbox one S unable to join friend's Xbox one X: Hi, my son's bought Battlefield 2042 for his Xbox one S but can't join his friend who has the newest console. Can you advise me please on how to sort it? Thanks 7d12daa1-e39a-4ad8-abd4-b215c2af6b3a
  5. Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S: Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S. Is there any way to refund that purchase so I can buy the correct version? Or an exchange, or pay the extra $10 to...
  6. Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One: So I recently purchased Battlefield 2042. Whenever the download is finished it brings me to a page where I can purchase the game even though I just bought it 79a303e2-908c-4c45-8d53-de05f947df28
  7. Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.: Via the Xbox Gamepass app on pc, Battlefield 2042 is still highlighted as 'a trial.' The game is fully bought and installed via the EA app, yet fails to launch correctly via gamepass as the trial...
  8. to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition: i bought the special edition of battlefield so i can play it early and it says im too early to play even though i bought the expensive version that includes the early access....
  9. I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042: Hi, So yesterday I bought the wrong game, I wanted the one that allows you to play today and I didnt, I would like a refund so I can buy the other one but cant see the game on the list, cant...
  10. I bought battlefield 1, and cannot reinstall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 1, and cannot reinstall.: 3 years ago when bf1 cam out i bought it, a few times ive uninstalled and reinstalled like how you usually can without an issue because you own the game. Now i want to reinstall after not playing...