I have just bought a new Xbox one. It came with a 14 day gold trial.

Discus and support I have just bought a new Xbox one. It came with a 14 day gold trial. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't go into multiplayer on Halo 4 , I get a no gold subscription and need permission to play online error message. What is going on?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InKeD78ThUgZ, Sep 20, 2020.

1. InKeD78ThUgZ
    InKeD78ThUgZ Guest

I can't go into multiplayer on Halo 4 , I get a no gold subscription and need permission to play online error message.

What is going on?

:)

InKeD78ThUgZ, Sep 20, 2020
  2. smileskybird Win User

1 Month Xbox Live Gold with new purchases of XB1?

Only 14 days? Halo 4 I think came with a leaflet with 14 days trial Gold. It's a better idea to include a leaflet with a Gold trial just for being a customer. Many disc games if brought new from a retailer come with a Gold trial card. They're particular
    good especially if your Xbox friends Gold memberships are about to run out I usually say Hey I got a free code.
  3. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Why can’t I use my Xbox game pass ultimate that I got with my ultimate controller?

in the past most new games came with 14 days or 48 hours of xbox live gold, its called a trial and is just added as a bonus for a new customer to try the service first.

if you have already got the service or have already tried the service then obviously the code won't work for you as its a trial for a new customer.
  5. geekfather Win User

Free Gold Membership Problem

The 14 day trial you were given is a limited one and not a full gold trial. The 14 day trials usually came with certain games and normally only work with those games. They do not give you 100% access to Live though.
  6. Smwutches Win User

xbox live gold trail 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different webpage.'

Yes if it came with a console 14 day trials included with consoles only apply to new accounts

Same with gamepass
    Actually the gold trials are for any accounts that are not actively gold. Only the game pass codes are for new subscribers.
Thema:

1. I have just bought a new Xbox one. It came with a 14 day gold trial. - Similar Threads - bought came gold

2. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  3. I bought a used xbox one and it came with 507 games in the complete library

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a used xbox one and it came with 507 games in the complete library: Hi, I bought a used Xbox One and after doing the initial setup I noticed that in the complete collection I had 507 games and it lets me play online without gamepass, this seems strange to me...
  4. I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....: I bought a UFC 5 game but it says that it is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S. Kindly advise. b3217a0a-cd15-4ae3-b5d1-522e1e0fbe9e
  5. I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade...: I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade when will i be billed for the standard edition and will i still get early access...
  6. Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...: Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s now season 5. I bought the cross gen bundle , and now cannot purchase the vault edition. Is there a way I...
  7. i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a...: i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a few months back and now with the newe update or purchasing they are both gone someone please help me ive...
  8. I bought this Xbox and it came with no switches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought this Xbox and it came with no switches: I just bought this Xbox and it came with no Xbox switches and I have tried going and looking for other ways to get them but this is my last hope e8b42996-8383-4dbd-867b-d10c302ac054
  9. I bought an Xbox one that came with a gold membership and I still have not got it. I need help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an Xbox one that came with a gold membership and I still have not got it. I need help: my freind has bought an Xbox one for me and inside of it was halo wars 2, an Xbox one, a controller and some cords. No gold member ship thing 95b6f003-95ae-49fc-aeb8-905b74ea503b
  10. Just came back to xbox, bought xbox one and it will not let me purchase gold, please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just came back to xbox, bought xbox one and it will not let me purchase gold, please help: Good evening folks, I just bought xbox one yesterday but whenever i try to buy gold on the xbox or on the website it does not let me. On the xbox I get an error saying Sorry, there was a problem...