I have issue with game from games with gold - Dead Space game

Discus and support I have issue with game from games with gold - Dead Space game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi to all i can't download the Dead Space game and getting error "incorrect region" although my account region is set on the correct one. i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by royisagi08, Apr 22, 2016.

1. royisagi08
    royisagi08 Guest

hi to all

i can't download the Dead Space game and getting error "incorrect region" although my account region is set on the correct one.

i have already contacted Xbox Support and went through a various troubleshooting steps to no avail.

i have reference number . [mod removed]

we delete all corrupted files on my storage device, delete the marketplace data, delete previous system update and download the most recent one, clear system cache, etc.

your help is needed here I have issue with game from games with gold - Dead Space game :))

my e-mail is : [mod removed]

my name at xbox live is :

thank you & best regards

Lior

:)

royisagi08, Apr 22, 2016
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Dead Space Games with Gold

Hey ZHPRISONER! Check out your "My Games" Section
    here
    . If you don't see it there, you don't own it and will need to purchase it to play. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Apr 22, 2016
  3. ZH PRISONER
    ZH PRISONER Guest

I previously purchased Dead Space when it was free with the Games with Gold program on my Xbox Live Gold account. When I try to play it now on my Xbox One it tells me to make sure my membership is current and does not load the game. Is this an error with
    my account?

ZH PRISONER, Apr 22, 2016
  4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Let's Talk About Free Games

Favorite free game for me was dead space when it was on games with gold.
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey ZHPRISONER! Check out your "My Games" Section
    here
    . If you don't see it there, you don't own it and will need to purchase it to play. Thanks!
  6. Fear2Eternity Win User

Digital or Physical?

So far all physical on Xbox one. If a game goes on sale I will buy digital though.

On the 360 I have dead space, Battlefield bad company 2, Cod waw and mincraft are all digital from sales plus gold games.
  7. Kimmy_24 Win User

dead space 2 no arranca en game pass

Hi AlbertoMartínez, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

What seems to be the issue? If you're having issues launching dead space 2 from game pass, you may also want to try the steps here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Dead-Space-Game....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  8. Seniorbear808 Win User

Can't download DeadSpace

xbox gold for 3months cant get dead space game which is freeto download
Thema:

1. I have issue with game from games with gold - Dead Space game - Similar Threads - issue game games

2. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  3. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  4. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  5. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  6. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  7. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  8. Controller issues blinking mid game

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues blinking mid game: My controller keeping blinking for a second every few minutes disconnecting then reconnecting I’ve tried everything don’t know what to do did it with other controllers aswell just randomly started...
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  10. Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop: So i am having an issue on streaming games like apex legends or fortnite or any games in general and i cant even stream on discord. Idk why but it keeps saying ur network is trash but i have a...