I have had this problem for a week

Discus and support I have had this problem for a week in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account is not working. It keeps on crashing. But that is not the main problem. The main problem is that I have been slaving, trying to get Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keko479, Feb 19, 2014.

1. keko479
    keko479 Guest

My account is not working. It keeps on crashing. But that is not the main problem. The main problem is that I have been slaving, trying to get Xbox support's help and they fail me for about 15 times. I used to love this company and every one in it. Now I
    got my Xbox one and can't use it because the people in support are taking the easy way out and are telling me I have to weak of Internet.

Trademark in the past chats: *Sigh*

:)

keko479, Feb 19, 2014
  2. Shayk_72
    Shayk_72 Guest
    Can connect to Internet But can't connect to Xbox live

I have had this problem for over a week

Shayk_72, Feb 19, 2014
  3. Youtube Crashing

I have also had this problem for about a month now maybe longer. I was just waiting for a solution for this problem but week after week, i could never find one.

OMG o SoLuTioNs, Feb 19, 2014
  4. I have had this problem for a week

What exactly is the issue you are having? You say your account keeps crashing but that doesn't doesn't give very much detail on exactly what is going on. Are there any error messages or error codes for you or anything?

RiposaurusRex, Feb 20, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: