I have gotten money took of me and I'm not happy it doubled my cars when I tried to sell them

Discus and support I have gotten money took of me and I'm not happy it doubled my cars when I tried to sell them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had 2.4 million and I went to sell some cars and only some sold and a few cars I went to reclaim and it went reclaim or cancel and I clicked reclaim... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zzay xDXFSx, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Zzay xDXFSx
    Zzay xDXFSx Guest

I have gotten money took of me and I'm not happy it doubled my cars when I tried to sell them

I had 2.4 million and I went to sell some cars and only some sold and a few cars I went to reclaim and it went reclaim or cancel and I clicked reclaim and it took money off me and it doubled the car and i want my money back asap

:)

Zzay xDXFSx, Jan 6, 2017
  2. xTEAM KOBRAx
    xTEAM KOBRAx Guest
    Will give anyone $100million on forza 4 for some unicorn cars

I have over 900miliion a friend gave me alot of cars to sell and I'm willing to give money to people for some unicorn cars

xTEAM KOBRAx, Jan 6, 2017
  3. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    counterfit in game cash

when the mod money was being given out by modders, I supped up a bunch of cars and gave them to people to sell to get money off it. all of them that did not get mod money, still have the money that I basically gave them. which was around 3 to 10 million

Z4ZonE, Jan 6, 2017
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Question about FORZA MOTORSPORT 6

I'm assuming these are DLC cars that you have spent real money on.

If this is the case, you only get the car one time for free, and if you sell that car, or want another you have to purchase it with in game credits. If you have purchased DLC and have not gotten the cars.

Have you checked the message center?

Have you installed the DLC?
  5. cordeezy28 Win User

How can I get a refund?

Thanks Jesse,

If the two issues are known then they shouldn't allow people to purchase the game without first warning them that the game doesn't work. To say I have played the game is an overstatement. I have attempted to play and been unable to play. Let's say I bought a car and then the car wouldn't turn on when I tried to leave the dealership with it. Would I say, oh don't worry about it, just do some updates on the car, and I will wait for you to fix the issue with the car that you sold me as a perfectly working car? No, I would say, ok refund my money and when this car is working maybe I will consider it again. Who sells a product knowing that it doesn't work? Thank you for letting me know that the issue is known so I can show this to my credit card company in case Microsoft denies my refund. It is quite arrogant of Microsoft to even sell these games on their store knowing they have game breaking issues.
  6. undoneshaunSMPH Win User

punched game playing game

its the broken promise which I'm not happy with i paid money for the game there took the money i should be able to play the game i have sent all the info plus bank statement saying money was took from the bank I'm not waiting for a month i will just get
    my bank to refund me the money and start a fraud case against xbox when you get hold of customer support there useless
  7. Eggnogga Win User

Selling XBOX One with digital games

[quote user="Boas BS5"]

So if i buy a car i should not be able to sell it on as it will take a sale away from a manufacturer lool.

[/quote]I'm tired of people trying to make this analogy. A car sells for a MSRP. That price covers the entire cost of what that car took to make. Therefore, after an initial sale, the car manufacturer has thus recouped all of the money he needed
    for that automobile. A video game, on the other hand, costs a helluva lot more than $60 to make. Therefore, they have to sell X amount of copies of said game to recoup the money. And THAT, ladies and gentleman, is why publishers frown upon used game sales.
  8. Z4ZonE Win User

counterfit in game cash

when the mod money was being given out by modders, I supped up a bunch of cars and gave them to people to sell to get money off it. all of them that did not get mod money, still have the money that I basically gave them. which was around 3 to 10 million
Thema:

1. I have gotten money took of me and I'm not happy it doubled my cars when I tried to sell them - Similar Threads - gotten money took

2. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  3. I haven't gotten my money after an approved refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven't gotten my money after an approved refund: It's been 2 months since my refund and still haven't gotten the money back. 4eb36b7f-4ee6-4d14-a1de-3b0fcf0d0a5d
  4. Microsoft took my money and I haven't gotten what I have purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft took my money and I haven't gotten what I have purchased: I just spent $33.45c on Golden Eagles in War Thunder and the purchase went through perfectly fine but I didn't get my 5000 GE that I purchased. 4b2ead8b-97de-43d9-82cf-5a7c4b99d3d2
  5. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  6. I refunded a game and got approved but haven’t gotten the money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded a game and got approved but haven’t gotten the money: I made a refunded for a game and it got approved but they money haven’t gotten into my account yet and it said it’s already been refunded d57c5fc3-412a-4e19-93b4-b9c1c66fc72d
  7. Why haven’t I gotten my money back from a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why haven’t I gotten my money back from a refund?: I refunded madden 23 for $39.99 on 12/20/22 and haven’t gotten my money it’s January 8th 2023 now, I also refunded black ops 2 for $49.99 (ridiculous price by the way the game is 10 years old) but...
  8. I haven’t gotten my money back after I requested a return

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven’t gotten my money back after I requested a return: I requested a return on a elite series 2 pack which was around $80 and it never showed up after two weeks so I requested a refund and still haven’t got my money back...
  9. Why does my refund for Minecraft Java say it has been refunded but I havent gotten my money...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my refund for Minecraft Java say it has been refunded but I havent gotten my money...: So yesterday I bought Minecraft Java for my PC. Turns out I used the wrong Gmail and I didn't even have a Mojang account for that Gmail, so I decided I would have to get a refund and rebuy...
  10. refunded vbucks but havent gotten my money back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refunded vbucks but havent gotten my money back?: I refunded 150 dollars worth of vbuck on my account. I got this money from Xbox gift cards. It says the vbucks were refunded and removed but my account has not gotten the money back? what's...