i have gotten anything points on my rewards and i buy all my games online

Discus and support i have gotten anything points on my rewards and i buy all my games online in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I been buying all my games online and i havent gotten anything points towards my points. and every game i own is online... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by killerdarkness2, Oct 21, 2016.

1. i have gotten anything points on my rewards and i buy all my games online

I been buying all my games online and i havent gotten anything points towards my points. and every game i own is online

:)

killerdarkness2, Oct 21, 2016
  2. Xbox Live Rewards Problem

My friends and I have been working on achievements together on multiple games and i haven't received anything from xbox live rewards unlike them, they have gotten points. I'm trying to figure out why I haven't gotten anything for the hard work i put in towards
    these achievements?

CHIKKA BE FININ, Oct 21, 2016
  3. Nerobomb
    Nerobomb Guest
    Reward points not showing up

this is a problem that has been going on for the past couple of months with my account. When I buy anything that is part of the rewards program I don’t get my reward points. I had to contact support through this forum a month or so ago about this same problem.
    This time I haven’t gotten 5,000 points for buying horror stuff. I’ve bought games and movies that are well over the $40 amount.

Nerobomb, Oct 21, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello killerdarkness2,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders,
    game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds.
    If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you were a zero star member, you did not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress
    at (Xbox Live Rewards). You should now start seeing payback for your eligible purchases.

XBLRewards8, Oct 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: