I have gotten an e-mail this morning by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

Discus and support I have gotten an e-mail this morning by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; "Hi D***** Darkmoon, Kevin Gibson has replied to the question I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dranon Darkmoon, Nov 6, 2023.

1. I have gotten an e-mail this morning by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

"Hi D***** Darkmoon,

[table][tr][td]Kevin Gibson has replied to the question I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. but still unable to claim games with gold. that you are following in Microsoft Community.[/td][/tr][tr][td]It seems this issue is happening in November 2023 as well, or rather the gold games section just doesn’t appear in the Xbox gamepass app, or anywhere else. I just noticed this feed when I looked up the issue today. Usually the “Games with gold” section appears in the middle of the app, however, when I checked, it was nowhere to be found. I seriously hope this issue is resolved by December. I can give further details if they are needed.[/td][/tr][/table]

:)

Dranon Darkmoon, Nov 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I have gotten an e-mail this morning by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...