I have got two accounts on my XBOX360 but I can only play Destiny The Taking King on my main ...

Discus and support I have got two accounts on my XBOX360 but I can only play Destiny The Taking King on my main ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have got two accounts on my XBOX360 but I can only play Destiny The Taking King on my main account. How can this be fixed ??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmokeStar366, Sep 20, 2015.

1. SmokeStar366
    SmokeStar366 Guest

I have got two accounts on my XBOX360 but I can only play Destiny The Taking King on my main ...

I have got two accounts on my XBOX360 but I can only play Destiny The Taking King on my main account.

How can this be fixed ??

:)

SmokeStar366, Sep 20, 2015
  2. Madasivad
    Madasivad Guest
    Can I access DLC on a Home Console purchased by a secondary account?

I have Xbox Live Gold on My Xbox One and My console is set as the home console. My son does not have his own Gold account but shares mine. My son purchased The Taken King and has no problem accessing the game, however I can only access Destiny and not Expansion
    1,2, or The Taken King. Is there a way for me to access this content or is it restricted to the account that downloaded it if that account is not the main Gold account holder?

Madasivad, Sep 20, 2015
  3. Can I buy a DLC in a secondary account and play it on my main account?

hello everyone. Some months ago I bought 2 games on a secondary xbox account, but i can play them on my main account because it is the same xbox. Can I do the same with DLCs? I want to buy an expansion for the game Destiny 2 on my secondary account because
    that account has another region and some microsoft points. but the game (Destiny 2) is on my main account. Please tell me if I can do it. Thanks.

Santi Barrero16, Sep 20, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to purchase it for the second account. Bungie has not allowed that game to be shared.

Smwutches, Sep 20, 2015
  5. BugsNuts8
    BugsNuts8 Guest
    So we were able to share the regular destiny game, house of wolves dlc and the crota dlc but now we can't share the taken king? Doesn't sound right.

If that is true it is only on the xbox since I have a PS4 and everyone that as an account in my house can play The Taken King and I only purchased it once.

BugsNuts8, Sep 20, 2015
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    The same can be said for the Xbox One Bugs. All accounts can access the DLC on that console as well. I think the license issue is limited strictly to older generation consoles.

onyxishere, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: