i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into ...

Discus and support i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my old xbox broke and I throw it away now I have an xbox slim but when I have gone to sign into xbox live with my details just won't let me enter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RileyAutumn08, Oct 20, 2016.

1. i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into ...

Hi my old xbox broke and I throw it away now I have an xbox slim but when I have gone to sign into xbox live with my details just won't let me enter just says this box this box is not sign up to these details can some body help me grandkids are not happy
    with me

:)

RileyAutumn08, Oct 20, 2016
  2. i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into xbox

Hi my old xbox broke and I throw it away now I have an xbox slim but when I have gone to sign into xbox live with my details just won't let me enter just says this box this box is not sign up to these details can some body help me grandkids are not happy
    with me

RileyAutumn08, Oct 20, 2016
  3. IlMaTiCxBiGL
    IlMaTiCxBiGL Guest
    My New Xbox 360 Slim keeps saying that my Xbox Live membership isn't valid

Alright today I just got the 250GB Xbox 360 slim since my old xbox broke, and I also got a data transfer cable so that I could transfer my data from my old xbox HDD to the slim. I was able to get everything to go just as plan, but now, I can't even sign
    into xbox live. It shows that my account is there, but everytime I select my account, I get this message "Your Xbox Live membership information isn't valid. Please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover your profile from Xbox Live." What
    is going on? I went to the memory settings and I see my profile and all game data is there, but why won't it let me sign in?Can someone please help me fix this problem? Thanks guys i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into ... :)

IlMaTiCxBiGL, Oct 20, 2016
  4. HvKxStealtH Win User

help me pleaseeeee

noo:( i got my old xbox but that is broke, and thank you
  5. briantripper32 Win User

half my games dont work pinballfx2

Got rid of old Xbox before tranfering licences now I'm afraid that I will not be able to get them now
  6. KNarr36 Win User

"Assigned to another console" message after I did a license transfer.

I did the transfer on my Xbox and no my old xbox broke that's why I got a new one.
  7. DisturbedShifty Win User

Xbox won't connect through cell phone WIFI hot spot

No I do not. I got rid of it once I got the slim. So unless there is a way of updating the wireless portion of the Xbox Slim, I guess I am out of luck. But thank you for giving a great answer.
  8. KyBlueSky Win User

What made you decide to get an Xbox?

longtime PC gamer, Morrowind, SimCity, etc....computer finally died and like someone said got tired of having to upgrade to play "new" games

son-in-law gave me his old original Xbox and after it died I broke down and got a 360,

when it finally quit this past year, went out and got the new Slim model
Thema:

i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into ...

1. i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into ... - Similar Threads - got rid old

2. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  3. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  4. I got rid of my Xbox one awhile and I got a new Xbox one same model but I want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got rid of my Xbox one awhile and I got a new Xbox one same model but I want to...: Ive tried looking for ways to do it but haven’t gotten any luck c93b9697-5da8-44d3-bb66-cf893543bc72
  5. Just replaced the fan and got rid of the loud rattling noise, now it makes a soft ticking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just replaced the fan and got rid of the loud rattling noise, now it makes a soft ticking...: Refer to above question, no other details present. 48c3a01d-c0fb-406e-97f0-8ad3088c2803
  6. My xbox wont let me play none of my games I bought digital and got rid of all of my data on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox wont let me play none of my games I bought digital and got rid of all of my data on...: I bought some games digitally and some are gifted to me but I was gifted mw2 and red dead redemption 2 for Christmas by my brother in law but when I got home it keeps saying I got to connect to...
  7. Newest beta update got rid of night mode and the new HDMI-CEC options still arent here

in XboX Insiders
    Newest beta update got rid of night mode and the new HDMI-CEC options still arent here: Anybody else have the same thing happen to them in the update? submitted by /u/ElMantl07 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox got rid of one of my freinds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox got rid of one of my freinds: I was playing the Xbox one day then I realized that one of my friends gotten taken off my friends list. I was sad because she was my best friend please tell me why it won't let me add her again....
  9. They got rid of where it says “Gamepass” on Gamepass games?

in XboX Insiders
    They got rid of where it says “Gamepass” on Gamepass games?: [IMG] submitted by /u/LithiumxFalcon [link] [comments]
  10. i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into ...: Hi my old xbox broke and I throw it away now I have an xbox slim but when I have gone to sign into xbox live with my details just won't let me enter just says this box this box is not sign up to...