I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app...

Discus and support I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; *** ***removed sensitive information from post*** a1f4b37b-783f-4932-9035-392dd0ed26c0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shriyansh Malla, Jan 11, 2024.

1. I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app...

***removed sensitive information from post***

:)

Shriyansh Malla, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app screen on tv

Hello Shriyansh Malla,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're having trouble accessing the app screen on your TV with your new Xbox Series S. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

We are going to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What is the make and model of your smart TV connected with the Xbox console?

2. What region are you located to check if the Xbox app is currently supported?

For the meantime, you may check the following articles below for your reference.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app screen on tv

Hello Shriyansh ,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. RainingRoses Win User

App Sky Go on Xbox One

Hi Luk396!

From how I understand it, the only way to access Sky Go is through the TV from Sky app on Xbox One and Series X|S consoles.

Xbox One and Series X|S console apps - some apps may not be available in your country/region.

Set up TV from Sky on your Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S - step by step guide, which also mentions:

Please be aware that Sky Go Extra is referred to as TV from Sky when downloading or selecting the app on your console.

So don’t listen to anything that says you need the Sky Go app, as this app isn’t available on Xbox consoles. I believe you can access the service through the Sky app on Xbox One, as long as you’re connected to Xbox Live and have Sky Go Extra on your Sky account.

The Sky Go app is available on compatible smartphones, tablets, laptops etc. Just not on consoles, which explains why you’re unable to find it on your Xbox One.

I hope this information helps! :)
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

What Do You Have Connected to the "TV" App on Your XBOX ONE.

I had now TV box connected till I got a new lg TV that had the app built in now I have 360 running through it
  6. David Wirsching Win User

I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together

Hello Liam T, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to directly connect or connect a Roku device to an Xbox One S console. The Xbox One S does not have a built-in feature or app that allows you to integrate or connect a Roku device within the console interface.

However, there are alternative ways to use your Roku device together with your Xbox One S:

HDMI Switching: Connect your Roku device directly to your TV using an HDMI cable. Next, connect your Xbox One S to another HDMI input on your TV. Most modern TVs have multiple HDMI inputs, allowing you to switch between devices using the TV's input selection menu or a remote control.

I hope this works.

Best regards.
Thema:

I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app...

1. I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app... - Similar Threads - got connected console

2. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  3. Got a superdrive gs950-x for my sons xbox one but can't get it to connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a superdrive gs950-x for my sons xbox one but can't get it to connect: Brought my son a gs950-x steering wheel for Christmas but can't connect to his xbox I have tried everything need help please 7ac33f95-85fc-4cac-88b5-a82f160f8082
  4. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  5. My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no Internet: My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no Internet 5d2ff4c6-045a-4ee3-a9b8-373ba2d54748
  6. My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no internet: My Xbox is connected to the but it's not got internet 23ebdaee-10e4-4939-9303-af491378f044
  7. Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...: Hello, I had a similar question last time despite of my Microsoft account being hacked, and this time I wanted to know if there was any chance that Mojang would still let me regain access to my...
  8. I got a xbox controller and I want it to connect to my Chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a xbox controller and I want it to connect to my Chromebook: I got a xbox controller and I want it to connect to my Chromebook but it connected wireless but keeps disconnecting every few seconds. I can still use it with a USBC wire but I still want to use...
  9. I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...: As stated the controller is not recognized not in firefox and neither in chrome browser not via bluetooth and not via cable I am sure the controller works though because I never ever have problems...
  10. So I got a Xbox One S, The problem is that when i try to connect to my wifi, It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I got a Xbox One S, The problem is that when i try to connect to my wifi, It...: Just looking for answers Working Xbox one S Doesnt connect to wifi Skips wifi password screen He has never had this problem before Please in need of help e3df8bf4-3887-4a3f-a192-3be36394ce35