I have got a 366 day ban off Xbox outta nowhere why have I got this I done nothing wrong...

Discus and support I have got a 366 day ban off Xbox outta nowhere why have I got this I done nothing wrong... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I just got a 366 day ban out of nowhere and I had I ban already when I got this but I couldn't do anything while I was banned before and why did I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Life right, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Life right
    Life right Guest

I have got a 366 day ban off Xbox outta nowhere why have I got this I done nothing wrong...

I just got a 366 day ban out of nowhere and I had I ban already when I got this but I couldn't do anything while I was banned before and why did I get this ban and how can I get unbanned?

Please help me

:)

Life right, Sep 21, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

I have done nothing wrong yet i have got banned.

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

i got suspended for 14 days and done nothing wrong

While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and users may be enforced upon
    at any time for past offenses.

A player may be offline (or playing single player) at the time of the suspension, but his or her online status at that particular moment may have no bearing on the reason behind the enforcement. If you receive a suspension and are not sure why it occurred,
    please check the email sent to your Microsoft Account or view your suspension here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements
  4. Smwutches Win User

i got suspended for 14 days and done nothing wrong

For information about your suspension and to submit a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Suspensions are not immediate. It takes time for the enforcement team to investigate so the suspension could be for something that happened weeks ago.
  5. BA1N 2K11 Win User

console ban

hi i was playing fifa with my mates we were in a private party i havent done nothing wrong and just got banned wasnt talking to nobody except my friends and have never done anything to cheat on xbox so why did you ban me
  6. taidara Win User

why have i got banned

Thema:

1. I have got a 366 day ban off Xbox outta nowhere why have I got this I done nothing wrong... - Similar Threads - got 366 ban

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...: So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did not say anything wrong to anyone i did not say anything in clubs for 9 months all i did was game and did...