I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password...

Discus and support I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have games on an old account, but I lost the password so I want to move ownership of said games to my main account so I don't lose them if my xbox is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Erin Simpson, Aug 30, 2023.

1. Erin Simpson
    Erin Simpson Guest

I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password...

I have games on an old account, but I lost the password so I want to move ownership of said games to my main account so I don't lose them if my xbox is destroyed or my storage unit breaks. I looked and I don't think I can change the ownership of games but if anyone could tell me how I could get those games back if I lose them that would be appreciated.

:)

Erin Simpson, Aug 30, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password anymore) I don't want to lose the games

I have games on an old account, but I lost the password so I want to move ownership of said games to my main account so I don't lose them if my xbox is destroyed or my storage unit breaks. I looked and I don't think I can change the ownership of games but if anyone could tell me how I could get those games back if I lose them that would be appreciated.
    Nothing is transferable between accounts. Youd have to regain access to the account in order to access its purchases.
  3. Kolby Hathaway Win User

Do I need to rebuy my games i network transferred from my old account to my new one?

I lost the password to my old account and have no way of getting my old account back as I lost my password and can’t get it back.
  4. WPAK Win User

Sigh in

Hi there,

you should be able to use the same account if you know the account credentials you have used on the old laptop. That should result in you being able to continue where you left off.

If you don't know the credentials then you will have to find them to be able to continue

See this link for steps on how to try and recover a lost password or account
    https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/lost-password-solution
  5. Megalith1337 Win User

My other XBL Account,

It's an old account and i lost my Eamil and password for it.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Changing To Another Computer

If you have lost access to your old account use Lost account solution, then you could access your old purchases and
    progress
Thema:

1. I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password... - Similar Threads - games old account

2. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  3. How can I download all my old games on my Xbox one new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download all my old games on my Xbox one new account: I am having trouble downloading my old games on to my new account de53fa8e-3cfb-417f-a613-442b50a6d577
  4. Is there any way to get my old games onto a new account without re-buying these games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to get my old games onto a new account without re-buying these games?: I recently lost my old Xbox account due to email issues. I no longer have access to my games that I bought on this account. I would like to keep these games if possible because I have spent quite...
  5. old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now: I had a game code with my video card from 2016 - I installed it then, but it doesn't show up on my account now, and typing the code in says it has already been redeemed...
  6. can I get my old epic games account details changed or given back to me

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I get my old epic games account details changed or given back to me: I have recently gained access to my old epic games account on my xbox 1, I no longer have access to the email that was used to create the account and I do not have the password, but I do have the...
  7. Can I make a new Xbox account and keep my games from my old profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I make a new Xbox account and keep my games from my old profile?: I’m blocked out of my Microsoft account and I’ve tried everything, every account recovery (phone number, emails, Microsoft/Xbox support) nothing works so I want to make a new account however I...
  8. Retrieve my games from my old deleted account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Retrieve my games from my old deleted account: Hi, I had an account with the game tag , i had some games that i bought, my old acct i was using i deleted it bcs it got hacked quite a lot, so i had to get rid of it. Today i decided to open my...
  9. Can I use my old password on a new Xbox account so I can get my games back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use my old password on a new Xbox account so I can get my games back: Can I use my old password on a new Xbox account so I can get my games back d90ed0f2-2f96-48b6-b2a8-ba93588c4ab9
  10. being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is...: i want to sue microsoft for billing me for a game pass on a account they wont let me have accesses to. is there anyone else who lost a account due to forgetting passwords yet finding the pw and...