I have Gamepass Ultimate but cant download one of its games, why is that?

Discus and support I have Gamepass Ultimate but cant download one of its games, why is that? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WWE 2K23 is on Gamepass Ultimate which both me and my friend have but only my friend can download it but i cant and it says i have to pay for it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heiton Brown, Aug 9, 2023.

1. Heiton Brown
    Heiton Brown Guest

WWE 2K23 is on Gamepass Ultimate which both me and my friend have but only my friend can download it but i cant and it says i have to pay for it?

:)

Heiton Brown, Aug 9, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Yes exactly, it was available over the weekend for Game Pass Ultimate subscribers from the 3rd to the 6th of August.
  3. Heiton Brown Win User

when i went to the home page it said wwe 2k23 gamepass ultimate
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Heiton.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. I believe you got confused WWE 2K 23 was only available to play on the weekend on FreePlayDays.
  5. Shinto Puffy Win User

GTA

Hmmm if your son Download from gamepass he cant play GTA any more but you can buy gamepass ultimate. With ultimate you have gamepass as long as they have gold als this for 13$/€ i think.
  6. Jamie Sanger Win User

Game Pass and Family Accounts

Gamepass ultimate or gamepass only?

Xbox gamepass ultimate is allows for.multiplayer

Gamepass does not hence why it's cheaper

If you.did 3 months for.1 dollar deal thats only gamepaSs

And you would've.had to have gold .

separately to play games online

Gamepass allows you to download games.but not.play multiplayer

And cloud gaming is only available to the subscriber of gamepass ultimate not sub accounts until the family plans come out supposedly this summer
    Thanks ngocphi, yes I have Game Pass Ultimate.

On the kids accounts it used to let them download games and play them but now it asks in their accounts to subscribe to game pass.
Thema:

1. I have Gamepass Ultimate but cant download one of its games, why is that? - Similar Threads - Gamepass Ultimate cant

2. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  3. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  4. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  5. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  6. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  7. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  8. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  9. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  10. I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...: Please get back to me and help me fix this issue. f37de816-0f31-4326-b31f-799f7fa1c480