I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

Discus and support I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix? 7561dab4-f81e-48f8-8d67-9e4b8d6e2702 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clayton Jordan, Dec 9, 2023.

1. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix?

:)

Clayton Jordan, Dec 9, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix?

You need Game Pass Core to play online Multiplayer. Just having Xbox Game Pass does not give you access to online multiplayer.
  3. Lee White3 Win User

Why won't game pass work

I can download gamepass games but when I try to launch them it asks me to buy game pass again. I already have 2 subscriptions for Xbox console which I've paid for
  4. DaiyamoLeoblaze Win User

Gamepass and Microsoft Store

When I launch the game, it's asking me to buy the Gamepass to play, even though I bought the game and the dlc from the Microsoft store.
  5. Tynka Abubakar Win User

Payday 3 And Gamepass

I have no problem with playing online My question is way I can't play . It is forcing me to get gamepass is like am Buying the game then I have to pay gamepass to play?
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed

I'm going to keep playing games on GamePass to pass the time.
Thema:

I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

1. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how... - Similar Threads - gamepass play online

2. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  3. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  4. My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription: Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow him to play online. The Xbox is set as a Home...
  5. Can't play online with gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online with gamepass ultimate: Me and my friend are game sharing so that he can play my bought games and I get his gamepass ultimate, but after his subscription ran out and he re-bought it, I've been able to download and play...
  6. I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...: I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission fe8ea9ab-1e05-4814-ab30-e52a5a7f5ea2
  7. Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription: I recently upgraded from my old Xbox One to a new Xbox Series X. Previously, on my old xbox, I was able to download and play GamePass games using my Mother's GamePass Ultimate subscription. I...
  8. Paid for gamepass core cannot play online multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for gamepass core cannot play online multiplayer: I bought gamepass core and I cannot access online multiplayer despite it showing on my profile. ad7425e9-50ac-4625-a35c-ad87496936df
  9. Do Play Anywhere Games Required Gamepass PC / Ultimate For Online Play On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do Play Anywhere Games Required Gamepass PC / Ultimate For Online Play On PC: For instance Blazblue Cross Tag Battle is play anywhere. I buy the game thru Xbox so will I be forced to pay for a subscription for online while on PC or is there no paywall...
  10. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...