I have Gamepass and i installed Far cry 5 but when i start the game loading screen stays...

Discus and support I have Gamepass and i installed Far cry 5 but when i start the game loading screen stays... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; thats loading screen [img] 7e7a0839-ec48-4625-aed6-a62813591ccd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mete Cömert, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Mete Cömert
    Mete Cömert Guest

I have Gamepass and i installed Far cry 5 but when i start the game loading screen stays...

thats loading screen

I have Gamepass and i installed Far cry 5 but when i start the game loading screen stays... [​IMG]

:)

Mete Cömert, Jul 5, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I have Gamepass and i installed Far cry 5 but when i start the game loading screen stays like this. (its the first enter)

You're welcome. I appreciate your time contacting us about the issue. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
  3. Mete Cömert Win User

I have Gamepass and i installed Far cry 5 but when i start the game loading screen stays like this. (its the first enter)

ok. i just restart the pc and solved. thx
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Mete. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check first if your Game Pass Ultimate or Game Pass for PC subscription is active at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

If it's active there, please go to this link, https://gamepass.ubisoft.com/en-us. Make sure you are logged in to your Ubisoft account, you will have to link your Xbox game pass account here.

Once that's done, open the Ubisoft Connect app then the game will appear there and you should be able to launch or install it. Let me know if it works.
  5. Jujuthelioness Win User

Gamer Update

I hope you are staying safe too

I have giving the far cry series a try and I started with Far Cry primal and omg I am addicted lol
  6. MUSAWIR62 Win User

Rx580 freezing and Black screen

Thank you for your kind reply Lucas.

I have windows 10 installed.

I think it first happened a year back with 4k video playback, but it occur once or twice and it had fixed after reinstalling adrenalin driver. Thereafter I completed games like RDR2, Valhalla(every AC games), Shadow of Tomb raider, watch dogs 2, days gone, etc at high setting with 40-50fps without any issue. Black screen happen persistently when I tried to play FH5.It gets freezes at optimisation loading and get black screen. Once or twice I was able to get into game and played smoothly.So kept fh5 there and installed God of war 4, it got freezes at loadings between the gameplay like when kratos die, on loading checkpoint screen it freezes and get black screen. Now it occur with far cry 6 just after 5-8 min of gameplay. On far cry 6 Adrenaline measure 50 -60fps@hight settingI tried lowering setting to Medium but no help.This issue occur frequently only with these 3 games and even now I could play GTA 5 Valhalla Odyssey without any issue.
Thema:

1. I have Gamepass and i installed Far cry 5 but when i start the game loading screen stays... - Similar Threads - Gamepass installed Far

2. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...
  3. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  4. Installed Gamepass games on PC taking forever to launch (not launching)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Gamepass games on PC taking forever to launch (not launching): Gamepass games that I installed on my laptop aren't getting past launch loading screen. Left one loading for 15 minutes and the game didn't launch. Using 2019 Macbook Pro running Windows 11 via...
  5. Gamepass games only work when installed on C drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games only work when installed on C drive: As the title says, when installed to my two other drives, d and e, the games will sometimes start and run before shutting down instantly. Or they won't start at all, giving the message, "(game)...
  6. help i cant install gamepass on pc.

in XBoX Accessibility
    help i cant install gamepass on pc.: I go to Xbox game pass website to install the app and during installation it stops and disappears have way through installation. have had this on my pc before. It was giving me trouble so...
  7. Installation of Gamepass games stuck at 50%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation of Gamepass games stuck at 50%: Payday 3 aswell as cities skylines 3 downloads are stuck at 50%. Everytime, ive tries reinstalling multiple times already and even reinstalled windows two times. I noticed after buying the...
  8. PC gamepass install issue 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC gamepass install issue 0x80070005: I have been trying to install forza however keep running into issues. The downloads were throwing up error messages at random times. I have tried to restart the download and now the failed...
  9. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  10. How do I solve error code: 0x80073d02 on Xbox GamePass when installing Starfield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I solve error code: 0x80073d02 on Xbox GamePass when installing Starfield?: I have reinstalled and repaired various times to no avail. Thank you for your time in adance. I have tried command/sfc/scannow, repaired microsoft store, ensured proper update of both windows and...