I have Gamepass and I am trying to download Starfield to my PC but the Xbox app showing...

Discus and support I have Gamepass and I am trying to download Starfield to my PC but the Xbox app showing... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Gamepass and I am trying to download Starfield to my PC but the Xbox app showing (not available) when I open the game page... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hamad AlAbduli, Sep 6, 2023.

1. I have Gamepass and I am trying to download Starfield to my PC but the Xbox app showing...

I have Gamepass and I am trying to download Starfield to my PC but the Xbox app showing (not available) when I open the game page

:)

Hamad AlAbduli, Sep 6, 2023
  2. RabbiddogRH1 Win User

Starfield preload keeps failing to download

Ok, I think I figured out the issue. I first pre-installed just the game titled "Starfield" last week. When I kept trying to pre-install that version it keeps failing. When I did a search in the XBOX app on my PC for Starfield, it showed all the editions and also the one titled "Starfield" that I was trying to install. When I looked at the "Starfield Standard Edition" it also showed pre-install now (I'm a gamepass premium subscriber) so I tried that one and it is installing now. So far no errors. The weird thing is when I go back and look at the one just titled Starfield and it also shows as downloading. I think that particular download link is broken.
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

I have Gamepass and I am trying to download Starfield to my PC but the Xbox app showing (not available) when I open the game page

4. ThomasWDonnelly Win User

Starfield PC saved game causes 0x80004004 error on XBox

My issues are all on PC, using the Gamepass. It seems that since I started my first file on Cloud Gaming it will not initialize save storage on PC.

I've uninstalled the Xbox App, Xbox Gaming Service, Starfield, and install locations around 6 times since yesterday morning to no avail.

I finally just bought the game and downloaded it standalone from a provider other than Xbox and it works fine.
  5. BWoods_gamma Win User

Starfield keeps giving me Error code: (0x80004005) when I try to launch the game.

Hello, I am having this very same issue with Starfield on the xbox PC app as a gamepass game, though I am not having this issue with my other games from this such as Forza Horizon 5.

This is very frustrating as I had just been playing the game the day prior and now I am unable to sign in for this game alone.

I have tried everything on this list and much more, but nothing is changing the fact that this game is giving me this error code "0x80004005"
  6. MahadiAntor Win User

Xbox Game Pass download keeps getting stuck. Need a fix.

If I understand correctly, you are trying to download an Xbox app on your PC.

If that is correct, you may want to try resetting the Store cache:

• Go to Start > type wsreset > select wsreset.
    • When the Store opens, check if app downloads have started.
    I am trying to download Metro Exodus from Xbox Game Pass App for PC but my download keeps getting stuck. This problem is not unique for this game but every game I try to download through Xbox Game Pass PC App through my Gamepass Pc subscription keeps getting
    stuck after running for a downloading for a 5 to 10 minutes. I noticed the download usally gets stuck when I use the internet during the download period. It doesn't matter if i use internet on the same pc or use my phone to connect to the same wifi. I don't
    think it's a problem with my connection. Because I don't have the same problem when I use steam, epic game store, origin, uplay etc. Only my microsoft/Xbox Gamepass Pc download seems to get stuck after running some time
Thema:

I have Gamepass and I am trying to download Starfield to my PC but the Xbox app showing...

1. I have Gamepass and I am trying to download Starfield to my PC but the Xbox app showing... - Similar Threads - Gamepass trying download

2. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  3. Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.: OK... I've had enough. We've had enough. I've gone through what feels like every reddit thread and message board and there's still no definite answer. Painfully slow download speeds through...
  4. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  5. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  6. Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass: So I have 2 profiles and 1 gamepass for my wife and I but now we have 2 boxes to play when she goes to play under her name it says failure to log into email account because there is another...
  7. Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.: For example, when opening MS Flight Simulator it tells me it currently isn't available in my account and to make sure I am signed into the store and to try again. I know for a fact I am signed...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. When Trying to download game from Gamepass a pop-up of Visual C++ 2015 appears and game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Trying to download game from Gamepass a pop-up of Visual C++ 2015 appears and game...: Hello everyone, In the last days I've encountered this bug that doesn't allow me to download games from the Xbox app on PC. I've tried using the different way to solve this problem when it...
  10. Quantum Break - GamePass PC gives error 0x80070005 when I try to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break - GamePass PC gives error 0x80070005 when I try to download: Hello, as per the title, Quantum Break was finally added to GamePass PC only to greet me with disappointment of error on download. It's the only game that gives me this problem, and every other...