I have game ultimate I redeemed under US region but I moved to Mexico. Can I redeem...

Discus and support I have game ultimate I redeemed under US region but I moved to Mexico. Can I redeem... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have game ultimate I redeemed under US region but I moved to Mexico. Can I redeem Microsoft Rewards Mexico and redeem UGP Reward?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexander Whalen, Sep 3, 2023.

1. I have game ultimate I redeemed under US region but I moved to Mexico. Can I redeem...

I have game ultimate I redeemed under US region but I moved to Mexico. Can I redeem Microsoft Rewards Mexico and redeem UGP Reward?

:)

Alexander Whalen, Sep 3, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

I have game ultimate I redeemed under US region but I moved to Mexico. Can I redeem Microsoft Rewards Mexico and redeem UGP Reward?

3. Alexander Whalen Win User

Thank You I’m in the same region now. Looks like I’m good to go. Thank You!
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Are redeem codes for US region locked for Mexico region?

Well, I asked because I have a friend from Mexico who has an Xbox Live account and I had this redeem code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate I was going to give it away to that person. But first, I have to know if it will work? I already know that US region redeem
    codes will never work for Europe, Asia, Australia or Canada.
  5. MingledBark2944 Win User

I need help redeeming my code Gears of war 3

I live in Costa Rica , My settings was in spanish by using Mexico region and then I changed it to English and United States was the region but neither of those regions worked to redeem the code. The only one that worked was for GOW Judgment code.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

How can I redeem Mexico Microsoft

Hi Peter. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You can redeem Microsoft Gift Cards online from this page: https://redeem.microsoft.com/

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

I have game ultimate I redeemed under US region but I moved to Mexico. Can I redeem...

1. I have game ultimate I redeemed under US region but I moved to Mexico. Can I redeem... - Similar Threads - game ultimate redeemed

2. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  3. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  4. says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...: Hi there, I hope you can help as Microsoft support is zero help. I have a series x and it says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and use game pass...
  5. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Auto Redeem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Auto Redeem: So the last two months or so I've been trying to used the Auto Redeem feature for Game Pass Ultimate on the Rewards only to receive this message stating "Couldn't process your sign up request". My...
  7. I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code: I can't purchase game pass from Xbox website because it showing incorrect card details while I am trying on a visa debit card so I bought it from Amazon if iam going to redeem the code do they ask...
  8. redeem code for ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    redeem code for ultimate game pass: I bought 3 two months ultimate game passes, I was able to redeem one code, but if i try to redeem another code I get an error message, If i let my ultimate game pass to expire, can I redeem...
  9. If I buy the Xbox game pass ultimate which says ME on the top and redeem it in the UAE can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the Xbox game pass ultimate which says ME on the top and redeem it in the UAE can...: If I buy the Xbox game pass ultimate which says ME on the top and redeem it in the UAE can I still continue playing with the game pass in india d9ece27d-8144-41bd-b7b3-8b40b781bef3
  10. I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...: How can I fix this and get the game pass I redeemed on the Microsoft rewards? 096572a8-159e-41fa-ac43-2b336ff4c999