I have game pass ultimate however when i try to download a game on my laptop it asks me to...

Discus and support I have game pass ultimate however when i try to download a game on my laptop it asks me to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; as mentioned i have ultimate on an auto renew subscription, previously been able to download on both console and laptop but today when i try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MagIc M3rKs, Dec 20, 2023.

1. MagIc M3rKs
    MagIc M3rKs Guest

I have game pass ultimate however when i try to download a game on my laptop it asks me to...

as mentioned i have ultimate on an auto renew subscription, previously been able to download on both console and laptop but today when i try to download football manager 2024 - which says included with game pass, i get pushed to a screen 'discover whats next' telling me to subscribe to ultimate for £1 --- on the xbox app it shows im already subscribed and my next renewal will be 04/01/24.

:)

MagIc M3rKs, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I have game pass ultimate however when i try to download a game on my laptop it asks me to subsribe?

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your Xbox app.

I understand that it shows that your next renewal will be on 04/01/24. Just to make sure, kindly check your account on account.microsoft.com > then go to services and subscription if the subscription shows as active and has the same renewal date from the Xbox app.

If you have confirmed that the subscription is active, try to sign out and sign in to your Xbox app and check if you can download other game pass games and Football Manager 2024 to see if it works.

If the issue remains, perform the following workarounds according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

"1. Update your Xbox and Gaming services apps:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    Select Library.
    Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

2. Sign in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same account:

When you open the Xbox app on your device, be sure you sign in to the app using your own Xbox account. You may also need to be signed in to the Store (xbox.com) to play a purchased game.

To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the subscription."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Lewis Stansfield Win User

I can’t play slime rancher 2?

I have bought the game but it didn’t let me play it. Because I wanted to play it I then bought the ultimate pass. I own the game however it only works when I have the ultimate pass
  4. WhiteTiger9000 Win User

EA play

Yes I know that, I was trying to download Burnout Paradise Remastered which is on EA Play and it is asking me to get EA Play even though I have Xbox game pass ultimate, which includes EA Play. When I signed back in it asks me in the upper right corner to join EA Play.
  5. HarryForum Win User

My game pass has disappeared?

i claimed the game pass when i got the laptop 5 months ago, i woke up yesterday morning and it wouldn't let me access any of my games. Because i couldn't access the games i opened up the xbox app and when i looked it asked me to buy the game pass. But i am 100% certain that it gave me a 36 month game pass with the laptop and i know this because i double checked it and then sold my xbox because i use my laptop more. I still cannot access the games.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

I want to link my xbox with my laptop, already have a game pass but asking me to purchase another one?

If you only have Xbox Game Pass, and you want to play Game Pass games on the laptop, then you will have to purchase PC Game Pass on your laptop to play PC games.

You could however purchase Game Pass Ultimate, which gives you access to PC Games Pass, Xbox Game Pass, EA Play, Xbox Live Gold & Cloud Gaming.
Thema:

1. I have game pass ultimate however when i try to download a game on my laptop it asks me to... - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...