I have Game Pass Ultimate and a Xbox Series S and a PC. I want to play on PC while my Wife...

Discus and support I have Game Pass Ultimate and a Xbox Series S and a PC. I want to play on PC while my Wife... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; TL;DR: Is there any way to play No Man's Sky crossplay PC-Xbox using the same Game Pass Ultimate account between family members (same network) It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x Ice UK x, Jul 5, 2022.

1. x Ice UK x
    x Ice UK x Guest

I have Game Pass Ultimate and a Xbox Series S and a PC. I want to play on PC while my Wife...

TL;DR: Is there any way to play No Man's Sky crossplay PC-Xbox using the same Game Pass Ultimate account between family members (same network)

It keeps saying both accounts can't play at the same time (wife is added to Xbox family) and asks to choose which account/device to play on, while logging the other account out.

Is there any way to get this to work?

I just want to play NMS with my wife.

* I've set the Xbox as the Home Console.

* I've added my wife to my Xbox Family (shown on Xbox Family App and MS Account)

* I've redownloaded the Microsoft Store Licences

Nothing works.

:)

x Ice UK x, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Confusion regarding Game Pass + EA Play

Yes, since you are a Game Pass for PC subscriber, you will also get EA Play included in that subscription. You will not need to purchase Ultimate. "This means Ultimate members can enjoy EA Play on Xbox
    One, Xbox Series X and S, and Windows 10 PCs, and Xbox Game Pass for PC members get EA Play on Windows 10. "
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why can I download Microsoft Flight Simulator

Flight Simulator has not been released for the Xbox One. It's available for the Series S/X and PC. If you have Game Pass Ultimate, you can play it via the cloud on the One.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one pre-order'd forza motorsport from the xbox one console and it wont download? It says qued but nothing further happens ?

Forza Motorsport is not being released for the One. You would need a Series S/X or PC to play it or play it through the cloud if you have Game Pass Ultimate.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Question about gamepass

There Game Pass for console, which is for the Xbox One and Series S/X and then there's Game Pass for PC which is only for PC. They each have a lot of the same games, just console vs. PC, and PC Game Pass does have less games than console. If you would like to play games on both the console and PC, then you would want to look into Game Pass Ultimate which includes Game Pass for console, PC Game Pass, and Gold (which would need to play online multiplayer on the console anyway).

Sharing through Xbox is not done the same way a Nintendo Online subscription is done. You can't actually share the subscription, but you can set a console as your Home console and other people who use the console would then be able to access online multiplayer (if you have Gold/Ultimate) and any games you've downloaded from Game Pass or purchased.
  6. ngocphi Win User

I have Game Pass Ultimate and a Xbox Series S and a PC. I want to play on PC while my Wife plays on Xbox (same GPU account). HELP!

To do this properly she needs to have her own account and loged in

Using the Xbox only and not cloud she can install nms

Only your account with xgpu can roam
Thema:

1. I have Game Pass Ultimate and a Xbox Series S and a PC. I want to play on PC while my Wife... - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...