i have found a fix for mic not working in xbox game bar FINALLY

Discus and support i have found a fix for mic not working in xbox game bar FINALLY in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ive been dealing with this problem for upwards of a year, and have finally found a fix that works that works for me, so i figured id share it with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Misfidt, Jul 31, 2024.

1. /u/Misfidt
    /u/Misfidt Guest

ive been dealing with this problem for upwards of a year, and have finally found a fix that works that works for me, so i figured id share it with everyone. Install Voicemod or a similar voice changer app, set it up, then change the microphone input in the Game Bar to said voice changer output. It works for me 100% of the time and i get an added bonus of funny voice effects while gaming. Hope this helps https://imgur.com/a/l9pBEbM

submitted by /u/Misfidt
    [link] [comments]

/u/Misfidt, Jul 31, 2024
  2. JTThompson2 Win User

Xbox App : Teredo is unable to qualify

Finally got the fix.

I did this.

1. Went into settings (Win+I)

2. Searched for "Game Bar"

3. Clicked the "Xbox Networking" option from the right.

4. Clicked the Fix it button in the bottom. ( You may have to restart your pc after)
    I clicked the fix it button and restarted the pc but still cannot chat, even though the yest says the mic is working :(
  3. Preston Wingo Win User

Party Chat Trouble Exclamation Point Triangle

Hey everyone, I found the problem but not sure of an "actual fix". I have had this issue since the updates as well, what I think is happening is that the xbox app is trying to over ride the game bar. So basically when you minimize game bar, your pc is trying to give the xbox app control but when you

re-open your game bar, your pc thinks you want to operate in side game bar and gives mic access back into there. So it keeps switching mic access back and forth. Its funny i uninstalled the xbox app as well as uninstall xbox app overlay and now my game bar works fine with no gold triangle. When i redownload either of the 2 apps the problem comes back. So the problem is in the apps. Can someone provide the fix for that? Let me know - Thanks
  4. Preston Wingo Win User

Hey I posted this at the end of this thread but im pasting it to you as well - I found the problem but not sure of an "actual fix". I have had this issue since the updates as well, what I think is happening is that the xbox app is trying to over ride the game bar. So basically when you minimize game bar, your pc is trying to give the xbox app control but when you

re-open your game bar, your pc thinks you want to operate in side game bar and gives mic access back into there. So it keeps switching mic access back and forth. Its funny i uninstalled the xbox app as well as uninstall xbox app overlay and now my game bar works fine with no gold triangle. When i redownload either of the 2 apps the problem comes back. So the problem is in the apps. Can someone provide the fix for that? Let me know - Thanks

Delete those 2 apps and my money is on your game bar will start working again.
  5. Preston Wingo Win User

I found the problem today but not sure of an "actual fix". I have had this issue since the updates as well, what I think is happening is that the xbox app is trying to over ride the game bar. So basically when you minimize game bar, your pc is trying to give the xbox app control but when you

re-open your game bar, your pc thinks you want to operate in side game bar and gives mic access back into there. So it keeps switching mic access back and forth. Its funny i uninstalled the xbox app as well as uninstall xbox app overlay and now my game bar works fine with no gold triangle. When i redownload either of the 2 apps the problem comes back. So the problem is in the apps I think
  6. Grubbee Win User

Mic does not work in party while using a controller on pc

Thats what I'm doing.. the only thing I am doing different from playing keyboard/mouse is the controller itself. but when i plug it in every setting on the pc changes to controller mic. Even though the controller has no mic. So I go back through all the
    pc settings and xbox companion settings and change it back but the xbox game bar will not let me use the usb mic anymore. I have to unplug the controller and reset the pc to be able to use my mic again. when I start a party in the companion app it says my
    mic is working , but if i am in a party on that app for some reason I'm not in a party on the game bar... so if i start a party on the game bar the mic still doesn't work..
Thema:

1. i have found a fix for mic not working in xbox game bar FINALLY - Similar Threads - found fix mic

2. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  3. Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?: I have an Xbox series X and an LG OLED 65 inch TV. worked fine for about a year until just now. November 16 2023. Seems to only happen when use TV or movie apps. Changing my video settings does...
  4. Has anyone found a fix yet for the series x randomly disconnecting from the internet? Seen...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found a fix yet for the series x randomly disconnecting from the internet? Seen...: Really hoping there is a solution cuz this is just ridiculous. Spend all that money for a system that can't even do the most basic of tasks. submitted by /u/dreamsmasher23 [link] [comments]
  5. I found the fix for the white flashing circle with the crossed out mic symbol on the xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I found the fix for the white flashing circle with the crossed out mic symbol on the xbox.: I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t switch my mic back on when it said on. I figured out that it was the mute button on my TV remote causing that problem. For some reason when my tv remote muted...
  6. How do I fix the entry point not found error?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the entry point not found error?: So, I recently installed Steam so I could make mods for Skyrim. Anyways I install creation kit and I get an error message that says, 'The procedure entry point SteamApps could not be located in...
  7. I found a fix for Xbox-discord beta and you might not have it:(

in XboX Insiders
    I found a fix for Xbox-discord beta and you might not have it:(: So, it looks like possibly they rolled back the omega update so everyone that had it may have lost it I’m not sure, but as soon as I updated the Delta one I got my discord option back on my Xbox!...
  8. Game Stopped Download / Nowhere to be FOUND Xbox App, but still takes up space - FIX ( FH5,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Stopped Download / Nowhere to be FOUND Xbox App, but still takes up space - FIX ( FH5,...: This is more like a suggestion/fix to whoever has encountered the problem with Xbox App on PC after PC restart when your download has stopped and is nowhere to be found but still takes space....
  9. forza horizon 5 wont let me sign into my microsoft account. found fix!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 wont let me sign into my microsoft account. found fix!!!: go to add account then sign in with your pc password vary weird but it worked 2722bfa8-876b-4d3d-ac1e-f0ff9f17b1e2
  10. Update for error 0x80073cf6 fails to launch games, apps, settings. *fix found*

in XboX Insiders
    Update for error 0x80073cf6 fails to launch games, apps, settings. *fix found*: After a recent update I was getting this error when launching games (a lot of them) as well as other problems opening certain settings menus and apps. Today I factory reset the console, keeping...