I have forza 7 on disk but i cant play it on my xbox one s.

Discus and support I have forza 7 on disk but i cant play it on my xbox one s. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game is not downloaded on my Xbox. The xbox shows no sign of knowing there is a disk 945c0475-cbf0-4137-a77a-2f808d98b46c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samir Moorhouse, Sep 12, 2023.

1. I have forza 7 on disk but i cant play it on my xbox one s.

The game is not downloaded on my Xbox. The xbox shows no sign of knowing there is a disk

:)

Samir Moorhouse, Sep 12, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

It was delisted from the store in 2021 I think but as you have the disc it should still work. I know people that have the disc and used it on their Series X like a year ago.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Assuming your disc drive reads other discs fine, discs can fail with no visible damage without a microscope. Clean around the edges of the disc wiping from the inner ring out.

If you have a disc, delisting doesn't matter
  4. Samir Moorhouse Win User

It has no damage and does not get recognized when inserted. I think the problem may be that forza 7 has been taken off the store
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Samir! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Do other discs get recognized when you insert them in the drive? Is the disc clean, free of scratches?
  6. D-nice1 Win User

my forza 5 data is gone can i get help?

I dont Kno whats going on with Forza Games i want to redownload The Forza 7 Demo i downloade years ago,

i dosent apear anymore on my download list xbox series S Forza 6 and other apears but no Forza 7 Demo

i want it BACK iz My RIGHT ! installed it on 2017 on my XBOX ONE !
Thema:

1. I have forza 7 on disk but i cant play it on my xbox one s. - Similar Threads - forza disk cant

2. Xbox series X reading Forza horizon 1 disk as Blu-ray

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X reading Forza horizon 1 disk as Blu-ray: Copy and paste post from another person with the same issue that got no answers: tried installing forza horizon with a disc on my Xbox series X as it is now backwards compatible. insert the disc...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 not download in (D:) disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not download in (D:) disk: My Forza Horizon 5 application won't download onto my (D:) disk on my PC. I've made sure that my install options are set to my secondary drive which has more than enough storage for the game but...
  4. Windows error code 0x80070070 while trying to download Forza 5 with enough disk space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows error code 0x80070070 while trying to download Forza 5 with enough disk space: I was trying to download Forza (132GB), and was hit with error code 0x80070070. Initially, the game was trying to be downloaded on my C drive, which didnt have enough space (only had about 93GB on...
  5. Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5: I got a disk to play fh5 but when i press A i says to get a Xbox game pass I clean thé disk ans it says again Im on Xbox Series X 54aca694-69e0-4c1c-9bef-8518cc7a12f4
  6. Forza Motorsport 7 on a disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 on a disk: I bought forza motorsport on disk quite a while back when I had an xbox one s. I now have the s series. Is there anyway to get a digital copy? 91582458-c425-4a9e-a85a-74df0afe8a95
  7. Forza Horizon 5 WON'T install to Disk D (Internal HDD)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 WON'T install to Disk D (Internal HDD): I keep trying to install Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox PC app, however it doesn't give me the option to install this particular (and some other) games onto my internal HDD (disk D). It will,...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 failing to install then taking up the disk space

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 failing to install then taking up the disk space: Hey, so I just tried installing forza horizon 5 after clean booting my pc. about 10 minutes in it was still pending so i decided to stop the install. after stopping the install and going at it...
  9. forza horizon 5 game took space in my disk but not showing up anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 game took space in my disk but not showing up anywhere: i started the installation of forza and after about 30gb of installing the game i restarted my laptop. then when the laptop started my disk space was taken and the game is nowhere to be seen....
  10. Forza Horizon 5 won't install but the disk space is allocated and unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't install but the disk space is allocated and unavailable: Just bought Xbox game pass for PC again specifically for Horizon 5 after cancelling for continuous issues of the same type but previously Horizon 4 was the only game to function perfectly. I set...