i have forza 5 on xbox try to get it in pc it wont let me get it

Discus and support i have forza 5 on xbox try to get it in pc it wont let me get it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a game on my xbox console but i cant playing it on my pc, my friends are doing it fine. I am signed in to the same xbox account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SammuelKing, Nov 24, 2021.

1. SammuelKing
    SammuelKing Guest

I have a game on my xbox console but i cant playing it on my pc, my friends are doing it fine. I am signed in to the same xbox account.

:)

SammuelKing, Nov 24, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Log out of your Xbox app and Microsoft Store account

Type the term WSRESET into the Windows search bar

Run as administrator

Wait for the window to open to close automatically

Restart your PC

Check your library on the Microsoft store and also on the Xbox app.
  3. SammuelKing Win User

Hello I Have tried all that you have suggested and it still dosnt work. Yes it is coming up with the option to buy it when i already have it on this account. Thank you for helping and please get back if you know a fix. Sam.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Luckily this is an Xbox Play Anywhere game, you can play it both on your pc through the Microsoft Store, Xbox app, and also on the console itself.

When you try to download the game any errors are displayed?

Can you see the game purchased from your library in one of the mentioned apps?

Try downloading from the link below.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/forza-ho...

Make sure you have your account logged into the site, and also have your computer registered in the device list, if you don't know how to do this, please use the instructions in the article below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/man...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Well, that wasn't supposed to be happening, because as I said Forza Horizon 5 is an Xbox Play Anywhere game, but it only works if it's the digital version of the game purchased from the console's Xbox Store or from the PC's Microsoft Store.

For some reason your license is not being recognized as an Xbox Play Anywhere game, I suggest you check your system for updates by following the instructions below.

Select the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.

Also, check for updates on your Microsoft store for the Xbox PC app, if that doesn't solve I suggest you contact Forza support, they can give you more information on why this is happening. To contact them please use the link below.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...
  6. SammuelKing Win User

i just try this and it hasn't seemed to work, any other suggestions? thank for the help. sam
Thema:

1. i have forza 5 on xbox try to get it in pc it wont let me get it - Similar Threads - forza try wont

2. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc
  3. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  4. im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...: i have been trying to do this all day but it keeps popping up i close the tab and do it again it pops up i close the browser and do it again it pops up. 73cd7cb9-d196-4a6c-9438-b9f60f5feb44
  5. my xbox one disc player is broken, and i am trying to get forza horizon 3 on windows 11 pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox one disc player is broken, and i am trying to get forza horizon 3 on windows 11 pc,...: please contact the phone number [mod removed - personal information] a33d25a1-39c4-42c7-bf52-f454dba500a5
  6. Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...: Forza Horizon 5 auction house won’t work, I can’t get the money from selling my cars and it’s getting annoying how broken this game is. I’ve restarted, closed and reinstalled the game but I’m...
  7. I am trying to install Forza, it says it needs 120G of space, I have 168 free. it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to install Forza, it says it needs 120G of space, I have 168 free. it says...: Based on your question, “I am trying to install Forza, it says it needs 120G of space, I have 168 free. it says there is not enough room. I try to cancel it and install on D drive that has 500g...
  8. Error 0x8007013d occurs when I try to open Forza Motorsport post installation on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x8007013d occurs when I try to open Forza Motorsport post installation on Xbox...: Error 0x8007013d occurs when I try to open Forza Motorsport post installation on Xbox series S console the game doesn't boot-up, crashes right after opening the game title....
  9. Error Code 0x80070005 while trying to pre-install Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070005 while trying to pre-install Forza Motorsport: Hey, I've this issue since 3 days now and got to no real solution. I have tried many of the web's available possible solution, but not one of them was helping. All of the information I have...
  10. when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...: when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont even move to 1%. I have tried everything but nothing is working please help me!...