I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...

Discus and support I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; recently had the urge the play Minecraft, however i forgot the email so this was not possible. tried all the emails i could remember but none of them... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ronny Ngo, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Ronny Ngo
    Ronny Ngo Guest

I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...

recently had the urge the play Minecraft, however i forgot the email so this was not possible. tried all the emails i could remember but none of them worked. So im hoping that its possible to recover the account with my credit card information. this will be my last attempt to recover the account before i just buy a new one.

:)

Ronny Ngo, Oct 12, 2023
  2. HHaley101 Win User

How do I see what Microsoft account is linked to my ps4 account?

also I have forgotten the email so I want to know what Microsoft account is linked to my ps4 account so I know what email to use when trying to link my account to play Minecraft.
  3. Olivia Watkins1 Win User

I have forgotten what email I use for my Minecraft account.

No, i’ve been on the same internet provider for years.

When I was looking through past passwords, I have the login for when it was originally a mojang minecraft account, but it says it was migrated over to an xbox account, and when i’m on the xbox app through another account, i can see the account when i search it up and can send a friend request and all that, but I just can’t remember what email was used at all for it.
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

I totally understand where you are coming from however the requirement to proceed with the account recovery process is to know the email address of the account.

Here are the remaining troubleshooting steps to find the forgotten email address:

If you’re part of an Xbox family group, have an organizer (adult account) look up your account info with the Xbox Family Settings app.

Note This step only works if you’re set as a member of the Xbox family group.

Organizers can’t review the account info of other organizers in a group.

Steps for the organizer:

Open the Xbox Family Settings app on their mobile device.

Choose the member whose account info isn’t known.

Select the Info bubble next to the user’s gamertag.

Review the info under the Account email for the Microsoft account that’s associated with their Xbox profile.

You can also check out this link for more workaround:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If that still didn't work, as for last resort the only best option is to contact Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Olivia!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to recover a forgotten account, you need to know the email address associated with it and proceed to the account recovery webform however in this case, you will need to perform some basic troubleshooting steps to locate the email address on your Microsoft account.

Go to xbox.com and try signing in with the email address that you think is associated with your Microsoft account.

If you can sign in, the email address and password you entered are valid. The gamertag that’s associated with this email address will be displayed in the upper-right corner of the screen.

If you can’t sign in, check your other email inboxes for messages about your Xbox subscription or Xbox offers. This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox profile.

Tip Think back to when you created your Microsoft account. Were you using a different internet service provider for email at the time?

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  6. Sodangidni Win User

I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to retrieve the account with the card i purchased the game with?

Thema:

1. I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to... - Similar Threads - forgotten email used

2. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  3. Forgotten email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten email: I only remember my gamertag, can I still log into xbox? I'll do anything to get this back.. I'd appreciate any help 87a3d84a-ac36-42fc-8a50-3a20e5516d36
  4. i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.: i have had minecraft since 2019, i cant access my account now because i have forgotten which microsoft account ive linked it to. i have tried almost every microsoft account i own and none of them...
  5. Forgotten email connected to Xbox username

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten email connected to Xbox username: We got a new Xbox & the old one cannot connect to a tv at all. We want to get all our old games, progress etc from old Xbox to new one. We can’t remember what email is connected to this username...
  6. I have forgotten my quesiton however email belongs to deceased person. How do I recover my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten my quesiton however email belongs to deceased person. How do I recover my...: My email address was my mothers however she has passed away and I do not have access to that email anymore. I have been trying to recover my account however the form you fill out states I'm not...
  7. Minecraft Migrated Email forgotten

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Migrated Email forgotten: I migrated my account in rush like 2 years ago to play some game mode on hypixel and i have completely forgotten which email i made/used when I migrated my account. I have access to my old email...
  8. Can you recover your Microsoft email address for Minecraft if you've forgotten it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you recover your Microsoft email address for Minecraft if you've forgotten it?: I recently migrated my Mojang account for Minecraft to a Microsoft one, and I haven't played in about a year. I forgot the login Microsoft email needed to sign in, and I'm wondering if there is a...
  9. I have forgotten what email I use for my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten what email I use for my Minecraft account.: Hello! I have been trying to login to my minecraft microsoft account. I have tried to contact minecraft support about it, and they have said it was a microsoft account and to contact for help...
  10. Forgotten password, email address no longer in use, can't access xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten password, email address no longer in use, can't access xbox: Teenage son set Xbox up years ago on ex step dads email (no longer in use). Has long since forgotten password and never required it until today. Now for some reason he can't access his profile,...